No announcement yet.

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko - The Final Round - Who Won? [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko - The Final Round - Who Won? [VIDEO]

Here's round 12 of the David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko fight. Who do you think came out on top in the round, or would you score it even?

David Haye Won Round 12
    61.54%
    Wladimir Klitschko Won Round 12
    30.77%
    Even Round (Draw)
    5.13%
    Unsure
    2.56%

Wlad won it.

Comment

Haye won by landing that 1 punch, clearly

Comment

55 secs check out Wlad's skill of using his weight to push Haye to the floor. Haye was flopping? LOL

Comment

Very close round, maybe wlad edged it, but he didn't dominate it or anything, very close, little enough in the way of clean shots landing.Both guys extremely wary of each other and afraid to go all out for the KO for fear of being countered.

The most obvious thing to take from it is that though he has a great jab and is surprisingly quick for a guy his size he has ZERO inside game. All he does is lean and and push down. A good inside fighter with great headmovement and power and quick enough feet to get inside before wlad backs away would flatten him in pretty short order. (who's that a description of lol)
          Last edited by Daddy T; 11-29-2012, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Thought Wlad just won it with activity but Haye did land the cleaner shot.

Thinking back on this fight i really wish the Haye team had a back up plan once they realized Wlad wasnt as pissed off as they needed him to be.

I also wish refs would have the balls to take a point from Wlad for holding on the inside... No normal sized heavy has a chance unless this happens.

Comment

Neither man really controlled the fight, Wlad just did enough with his jab to win the fight

Both men fought very cagey and scared, just look at this round, it sums up the entire fight, when Wlad tried to throw his right cross, Haye stepped back and when Haye tried to throw the Haymaker, Wlad stepped back. Wlad used his weight to stop Haye getting on the inside, which Haye didnt anticipate, it was a good tactic on Wlads part, but highly boring to watch. Wlad has no inside game so he had to find a way not to get in to a tear up with Haye, therefore the weight came into play.

I would actually like to see a rematch, because i don't think either man did the fans justice. Also i think both men would know what not to do and what to do in terms of tactics.

Comment

Wlads holding prevented haye from doing anything inside for the whole fight wlads great at what he does but points need to be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Neither man really controlled the fight, Wlad just did enough with his jab to win the fight

Both men fought very cagey and scared, just look at this round, it sums up the entire fight, when Wlad tried to throw his right cross, Haye stepped back and when Haye tried to throw the Haymaker, Wlad stepped back. Wlad used his weight to stop Haye getting on the inside, which Haye didnt anticipate, it was a good tactic on Wlads part, but highly boring to watch. Wlad has no inside game so he had to find a way not to get in to a tear up with Haye, therefore the weight came into play.

I would actually like to see a rematch, because i don't think either man did the fans justice. Also i think both men would know what not to do and what to do in terms of tactics.
                  people come down massively on Haye for his performance but fact is the myth that wlad dominated a scared haye is pants. Wlad edged out most of the rounds, he fought smart and cagey and even after twelve still had a live and dangerous opponent infront of him that he had failed to turn into a 'pizza' face. He wasn't able to do anything other than jab, hold and lean in the 12th when he was supposed to be beating up and knocking out a battered Haye. I think a rematch would be interesting, if haye had a better and more agressive strat. Wlad still big favourite obviously but it would be interesting ... more interesting than wach or mormeck anyway.

Comment

If anything Haye won by 1 punch and your point? It was still a crappy fight that Wlad dominated because Haye didn't do a damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X