No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Clips Nishioka For a Ninth Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Boring... Nishioka just showed up for a check.. Definitely should have been the undercard, there is no topping that Rios fight, the fans can't help but have a bad taste in their mouth after that which sucks.. I think Nonito needs to go back to undercards for a while, his last couple fights (main events) have been pretty boring and he's constantly hurting his hands he's not a headliner.. I'm really not sold on Donaire atp seems like more hype he'd get Ko'ed should he step up to 126 and fight someone decent..
    Nishioka is older now, he went to USA for the paycheck and now he's going to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Then what's the problem with fighting him? I mean easy money and easy fame if he beats him right?
      Because it's a HIGH risk, LOW reward fight.

If Donaire loses, then he loses marketability.
      If Donaire wins, then who cares? No one outside of this forum knows who the hell Rigondeaux is anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by seal View Post
        Because it's a HIGH risk, LOW reward fight.

If Donaire loses, then he loses marketability.
        If Donaire wins, then who cares? No one outside of this forum knows who the hell Rigondeaux is anyway.
        Yeah but Donaire thinks he's not as his level yet, then what's the problem? Just beat him and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Boring... Nishioka just showed up for a check.. Definitely should have been the undercard, there is no topping that Rios fight, the fans can't help but have a bad taste in their mouth after that which sucks.. I think Nonito needs to go back to undercards for a while, his last couple fights (main events) have been pretty boring and he's constantly hurting his hands he's not a headliner.. I'm really not sold on Donaire atp seems like more hype he'd get Ko'ed should he step up to 126 and fight someone decent..
          no i don't think he's boring. if he is then so is pbf. if you watched it closely, nishioka isn't a dumb fighter. the only thing that's separating the 2 is nonito's way more gifted athletically

Comment

Whats with everyone trying to discredit Donaire by saying Nishioka didn't show up? Nishioka and basically every other fighter hold there hands up real high when they fight Nonito because they know he has the power to knock em all out.

And what's wrong with saying Rigondeaux has to prove himself? Is that not true? Nishioka is better then everyone Rigondeaux, Mares and Moreno have on there resume and Donaire outclassed him, boxed his ears off, broke him down and got him out of there. What more can you ask for? The guy is top 5 P4P... Period

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              Nonito is an amazing fighter but I keep asking myself, what is his real weight division? Every weight class he has been in, he just looks so much bigger and stronger than everyone of his opponents. Obviously he is extremely talented and an amazing fighter but I think once he gets into the weight class he truly physically belongs in, I think he will have a tougher road. With his frame, he should honestly be at 130-135. I am not taking anything away from him, but we have seen in the past with fighters like Cotto, where he was a destructive monster at lower weights, but when he got up to weights where he physically should be, he was less impressive and less of a force. It is also like watching JCC Jr., even though he just lost, if he had been campaigning at his true weight class (168-175), he would have lost a lot more fights. I am not saying Nonito would be losing if he moved up, I just use my eyes and physically he needs to be at higher weights. If he stays where he is, he needs to fight Rigo and/or Mares. Props to Donaire for beating a top quality fighter but as I said, everyone just looks so much smaller and weaker than he does. Or maybe he is just so damn good he makes it seem that way lol? As far as Filipino fighters, I think Donaire, hands down is more talented that Manny is without a doubt. If Manny hadn't of taken the Ariza power PED's route we could have maybe seen a Donaire/Pac fight at 130 haha.
              Nonito really hasn't beat anyone because you're right he is bigger than everyone with more agility, its just like what broner was doing. Time for Donaire to step up to his real weight, 126, and I doubt he will be impressive there due to his brittle hands, Gary Russell KO's him easy..

Comment

YES! Donaire is back to his old self, kickin @ss, after Narvaez I was liek cmon Donaire step it up than his last fight went to distance, but hes back and Rigo will lose against Donaire, I hope No skills headbutter Mares steps up and fights Donaire....

Comment

Did his corner stop the fight or what?

No confirmation from HBO.

No replay at all.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    Nishioka is older now, he went to USA for the paycheck and now he's going to retire.
                    Exactly, after a few rds when Max mentioned that Nishioka had complemented retiring before the fight I just about turned the fight off right then, but I knew Donaire would most likely stop him, seems like Nishi stopped it himself though...

Comment

Good night of fights........

Comment

Working...
                      X