No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. Discusses The Blowout With His Father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. Discusses The Blowout With His Father

According to Floyd Mayweather Jr., the media has exaggerating the televised blowout between him and father, Floyd Mayweather Sr. The father and son duo had a memorable war of words on the first episode of HBO's reality series "Mayweather-Ortiz 24/7."

[Click Here To Read More]

Awwww...

Floyd having the bout of "Victim complex" again...

And I didn't realize that calling your dad a f@ggot was just speaking your mind
    Last edited by Tamis!; 09-08-2011, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      According to Floyd Mayweather Jr., the media has exaggerating the televised blowout between him and father, Floyd Mayweather Sr. The father and son duo had a memorable war of words on the first episode of HBO's reality series "Mayweather-Ortiz 24/7."

[Click Here To Read More]
      Mayweather Sr wants more credit than anyone wherever he is.
      I remember when he trained Hatton,you could easily tell Hatton was uncomfortable with Mayweather taking all the credit.The way Mayweather made it appear like Hatton had no skill until Mayweather Sr came along.He forgot the guy had won some things before.

I dont see Mayweather Sr changing though and these kind of fights will go on until mayweather Jr understands his father

Comment

floyd would be a great cast member on jersey shore. . .

Comment

Regardless of the history between them, that was just inappropriate for two grown men. I think there were some kids in the gym when that happened, too, so they probably got traumatized by that mess between Sr. and Jr.

Comment

Gay-Unit *

Comment

Some people may say that they're passionate, others foolish!!!....But I think they are just bunch of Drama Queens and need to grow up. Real Men should never act like this.

Comment

Why are people surprised? They come from a family of uneducated criminals. Are you really surprised that a 60 year man who calls someone his baby mama has problems with his son? They dont know any better, to them this is acting normal. Shooting your father in the head is normal, if you gave $20,000 and told any of the Mayweathers to push the others infront of a moving bus, they would do it in a heart beat.

Yet people get outraged, do you get mad when you see a pack of wild animals devour their young? Same thing here.

Comment

Its not good to see a son arguing with his own father in full view of public/media. for me, thats public humiliation.

Comment

Shameful for both of them. Two grown men arguing like teens, it's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X