Herrera back for a "World Title" Fight on Nelo/Lara undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herrera back for a "World Title" Fight on Nelo/Lara undercard

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...ercard-july-12

Says the names are Johan Perez or some other guy, but Perez the interim WBA champ and all the other "titles" are being held by other people.

Great news. Herrera is the uncrowned champ at the moment.

Comment

And does he crave a rematch with Garcia, to get that W he firmly believes he deserves?
      "I really do but Garcia is avoiding me," Herrera told me. "He's hiding out and waiting for people to forget what happened."

No ones forgetting that performance champ.

Comment

boxing politics, didnt we all know that when the final bell rang he wasnt getting the decision.

i remember hearing dannys name called the winner and i wasnt even surprised or pissed at all. saw it coming from a mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          boxing politics, didnt we all know that when the final bell rang he wasnt getting the decision.

i remember hearing dannys name called the winner and i wasnt even surprised or pissed at all. saw it coming from a mile away.
          It was open scoring remember??? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post

freakin' open scoring, it took all the luster out of Canelo/Trout too

whoever came up with open scoring should be fired and banned from the sport

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

Open scoring was horrible..... after a judge had it 4-0, I was done

Comment

Really sucks because Herrera should be the champ right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  It was open scoring remember??? Lol
                  yeaaa ur right. i guess im an idiot, cause i remember waiting to hear the scorecards at the end in anticipation when i guess every1 already knew them? lol

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

yea man lol, i was really hyped for the canelo/trout fight. i knew the **** was over after that KD 1 judge had it like 7-1 for canelo at one point.

meh i still dont know what to think of that fight. sometimes i think it shouldve been a draw, sometimes i think it couldve gone either way. either way that fight basically sealed the deal to me on whos gonna win canelo/lara lol

Comment

Working...
                    X