No announcement yet.

Berto will remind everyone that he is a beast tomorrow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto will remind everyone that he is a beast tomorrow night

He is going to maul Guerrero,this will be a rough,brutal,bloody fight. Roberts mouth just wrote a check his ass can't cash,bump this after the fight

He's off his precious PEDs now. Watch how normal he's going to look tomorrow night.

Comment

why is Berto a beast but Morales a bum bro?

Comment

Hes gonna hit that canvas like a beast!

Comment

You mean a drug cheat?

Comment

bertro was never ever a ''beast'' he was/is a sub par welterweight who got spoon feed weak opposition on HBO and even then he got gift decisions (collazo fight) and a loss to ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              He is going to maul Guerrero,this will be a rough,brutal,bloody fight. Roberts mouth just wrote a check his ass can't cash,bump this after the fight
              The only thing Berto is going to do in less than 24 hrs is fade like a memory and hopefully be forgotten.

Comment

yeah, going life and death with Collazo and losing to a quitter in Ortiz is DEFINITELY going to remind us how much of a "beast" he is.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Larry to tell me why Berto is a beast that only tested positive because of contamination

but Morales is a "bum" and "cheater"......

Comment

I'm almost psotive it will be quite the opposite , ghost mails n stop him

Comment

Working...
                    X