Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    I'm embarassed by Adrien Broner. Here's why.

He is a TOTAL rip-off of Mayweather. It's like... any move he makes, he won't make it unless he thinks Mayweather would make it. He is an utter carbon copy of Floyd Mayweather. He is not his own man. Any fighter who is not his own man embarasses me. Broner embarasses me the same way Sugar Ray Leonard embarassed me. Cos SRL was an utter Ali wannabe.

Also... What's with him constantly asking his entourage to brush his hair after the fight? I mean... He doesn't even have any hair! He has all his hair shaved off. There's no hair to brush, yet he's like, 'Brush my hair!'

Ok, I'm a little drunk... But Broner pisses me off. He's a wannabe. He's a good fighter, but he's a wannabe.
    Broner doesn't have hair?

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      lol did any of you guys edit his wikepedia page. Didn't know his knickname was now 'the weight problem'
      LOL...green K

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        On national TV? She looked pissed off, she would never agree to that if he asked her...the only way she would play along is if he made it look genuine and surprised her....Broner is trash man, a fucking loser.
        yeah she looked really mad when she laughed and smiled and everything. she was in on it. if it was real the girl would walk off stage and or slap the dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          I'm embarassed by Adrien Broner. Here's why.

He is a TOTAL rip-off of Mayweather. It's like... any move he makes, he won't make it unless he thinks Mayweather would make it. He is an utter carbon copy of Floyd Mayweather. He is not his own man. Any fighter who is not his own man embarasses me. Broner embarasses me the same way Sugar Ray Leonard embarassed me. Cos SRL was an utter Ali wannabe.

Also... What's with him constantly asking his entourage to brush his hair after the fight? I mean... He doesn't even have any hair! He has all his hair shaved off. There's no hair to brush, yet he's like, 'Brush my hair!'

Ok, I'm a little drunk... But Broner pisses me off. He's a wannabe. He's a good fighter, but he's a wannabe.
          Yeah mate, you're drunk. Now STFU before spewing ya ****. Ali wannabee? So what was Ali? A Robinson wannabee? ****ing ****.

Leonard makes every chump today look like trash. He has fought the greatest single set of fighters in boxing history and was hardly an Ali wannabee. Jesus.....the **** that gets let loose on here is embarrassing.

Comment

• Rios ends his stan career

inb4 Abril

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              So Broner beat Escobado at his weight class? Still ****ed up Broner didn't make weight but lets be real, Broner moved up to to Escobado's weight class and beat him (out of contract).
              cringe worthy...

Comment

• Broner #EasyMoney

Comment

• PEople talking s.hit on Broner are being ridiculous. Yes, him not making weight was WRONG. BUT, they were about the same size tonight after rehydrating. Broner weighed 147 and Escobedo weighed 142. And, Escobedo is a very solid fighter with a good chin, he gave Guerrero problems and had a very tough fight with Katsidis, he's a legitimate top 10 contender. He's not elite but he's a top 10 fighter.

And Escobedo has never been stopped. Broner completely outclassed him and was en route to actually knocking him out cleanly before the towel was waived. Yes, Broner is confident and eccentric, but he's a damn good fighter who can only get better. People need to give him respect, and I'm not even a fan really of Broner, I just enjoy watching him display his skills. Great performance.

Also, props to Escobedo, he gave an effort. I feel really bad for the dude after watching him cry and pour his heart out on national TV. That was upsetting. Hope he wins a title in the future. At least he got a good pay day though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Mayweather doesn't have a patent on the style anyone can use it. And it has proven to be the most effective style so why wouldn't you wanna copy it?
                    He probably thinks mayweather took it from James toney

Comment

• Rios would lose. He's already shown any fighter with some defense and skill beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X