Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy in my gym stopped talking to me because I wear Vibram fivefingers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    the OP has run a half marathon and id imagine plans on running more, have you? I have a pair, i've run a marathon, have you?
    That still doesn't make him an elite level athlete, more like a weekend warrior of sorts, in which case they are still not really that necessary, especially having so many pairs.

And I've seen videos of you punching a heavy bag, I have a hard time envisioning you being able to run 20 meters let alone a marathon.

But lets say for arguments sake you did, did it really make that much of a difference? I'm guessing it really didn't. Whatever you experienced it was more than likely just a placebo.

you really are completely ignorant on just about everything that dosnt suit you.
    Actually I'd say that describes you better and pretty much everyone else on this board in relation to these types of subjects.

Comment

• Originally posted by h4te View Post
      That still doesn't make him an elite level athlete, more like a weekend warrior of sorts, in which case they are still not really that necessary, especially having so many pairs.

And I've seen videos of you punching a heavy bag, I have a hard time envisioning you being able to run 20 meters let alone a marathon.

But lets say for arguments sake you did, did it really make that much of a difference? I'm guessing it really didn't. Whatever you experienced it was more than likely just a placebo.

Actually I'd say that describes you better and pretty much everyone else on this board in relation to these types of subjects.
      sooo have you run a marathon? do you run distance regularly?

I didnt have the shoes when i ran the marathon, though since ive had them(4 months) ive dropped about 3 mins off my mile time just by using them twice a week to do 2-3 miles.

which bag video? the one where i do 3 rounds all out after having just done 3 rounds on the slip line, and bag with 3 rounds working foot work?....nope i clearly cant run more then 20 meters.

you clearly have no idea what your talking about....you just spew ignorance.

go back to injecting your roids and kissing your biceps.......
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-18-2011, 03:17 AM.

Comment

sooo have you run a marathon? do you run distance regularly?
        Occasionally I do. But I have no desire to compete in marathons.

I didnt have the shoes when i ran the marathon, though since ive had them(4 months) ive dropped about 3 mins off my mile time just by using them twice a week to do 2-3 miles.
        Ummm yeah, that's what we call the placebo effect

Comment

Occasionally I do. But I have no desire to compete in marathons.

Ummm yeah, that's what we call the placebo effect
          no its not, you really would have to know more about my training habits and how they have changed since ive gotten the shoes to make a claim like that.....though since you spew nothing but ignorance...id expect nothing less then a claim like that from you.

Comment

which bag video? the one where i do 3 rounds all out after having just done 3 rounds on the slip line, and bag with 3 rounds working foot work?....nope i clearly cant run more then 20 meters
            The one where you whaled away on a 40lbs heavy bag with some of the ****tiest technique ever. I can't find it, don't feel like it either.

you clearly have no idea what your talking about....you just spew ignorance.
            Don't make me go through your posts in the training section. Although it wouldn't make too much a difference considering nobody in here is competent enough to understand exactly how ******ed they are.

go back to injecting your roids and kissing your biceps.......
            ......I don't know if you've gotten it through your mongoloid head yet, but just because someone trains with weights doesn't make them a vain roidhead bodybuilder. I mean I've said it at least 10 dozen times, but surprisingly you just haven't got it.

Comment

no its not, you really would have to know more about my training habits and how they have changed since ive gotten the shoes to make a claim like that.....though since you spew nothing but ignorance...id expect nothing less then a claim like that from you.
              Man you really are stupid. You change your training habits, probably some lifestyle and diet changes. But yet you credit the shoes to taking the time off the clock.

Read about the placebo effect. You might find it quite riveting. If you can understand it.

Comment

The one where you whaled away on a 40lbs heavy bag with some of the ****tiest technique ever. I can't find it, don't feel like it either.
                40 lb bag filled to 100 lbs with sand, search Ylem on youtube 288 i believe is the video name, or atleast one of the videos name. theres even one where i weigh the bag showing its 93 lbs. a 40 lb bag with 20 lbs of stuffing taken out and filled with 80 lbs of sand is the heaviest and hardest 100 lb bag you will ever punch.

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                Don't make me go through your posts in the training section. Although it wouldn't make too much a difference considering nobody in here is competent enough to understand exactly how ******ed they are.
                go ahead.....I have no problem going over why heavy weights and fast twitch muscles leave you with big arms and horrible fine motor skills.

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                ......I don't know if you've gotten it through your mongoloid head yet, but just because someone trains with weights doesn't make them a vain roidhead bodybuilder. I mean I've said it at least 10 dozen times, but surprisingly you just haven't got it.
                Im not saying that every one who lifts weights uses roids, im saying you use roids. like im sure diesel and Meat lift weights, but they dont come across as the kind of people who use roids....where as you come across as being addicted to roids.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-18-2011, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• go ahead.....I have no problem going over why heavy weights and fast twitch muscles leave you with big arms and horrible fine motor skills.
                  Yeah but.....they don't. That's what you still don't get. Just An Hero. Please for the betterment of mankind.

Im not saying that every one who lifts weights uses roids, im saying you use roids.
                  I don't actually. But thanks for the compliment.

Comment

• I act a certain way because I'm tired of you feeding people bull**** advice that you pull out of thin air. Maybe others here have an easy time letting you tell people all sorts of lies and myths and bull**** but frankly, I find it pretty dangerous.

If that means I'm on roids because I call you out on your ******ation, well so be it.

Comment

Yeah but.....they don't. That's what you still don't get. Just An Hero. Please for the betterment of mankind.

I don't actually. But thanks for the compliment.
                      ahhh but they do, the fast twith muscles overpower the slow twich muscles which are solely responsible for fine motor skills. by increasing the mass ratio of your fast twitch to slow twich muscles you slowly degrade your fine mortor skills, you degrade accurecy and timing, as well as speed with kenitic linking, and your ability to parry and block is even degraded as you lose your fine motor skills in favor of fast twitch muscle mass.

we all have fast twitch muscle and when ever we hit the bag, do pull ups, spar, do push ups, clinch in sparring we are working those fast twitch muscles, there is no need to lift weights to work them.

Comment

Working...
                      X