Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane detroyed Margarito!!! with all distractions and a divorce in play? ? ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane detroyed Margarito!!! with all distractions and a divorce in play? ? ?

come on man,give the man credit...its hard to divorce someone you have kids with ... plus will be paying child support n **** ...he came out here and destroyed this man ..and when he noticed margarito was hurt ... he finished him...

He divorced Jin? Thank the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by dajabgameisill View Post
      come on man,give the man credit...its hard to divorce someone you have kids with ... plus will be paying child support n **** ...he came out here and destroyed this man ..and when he noticed margarito was hurt ... he finished him...
      Where've you been?

Everyone is giving Shane credit, and a lot of it.

Comment

i see a few threads here and there ... saying shane was holding or what not ...

Comment

Shane played it smart, he would kill Marg on the outside with the jab and right hand, then quickly move in, and threw a lot of hooks and combinations, if Marg was start getting his rythm, then Shane would hold.

Comment

Only those starting when the fight was in progress. Even the rapidly decreasing number of Margarito fans gave Mosley full credit after it finished. You would have to be a bloody idiot not to respect that performance.

Comment

Working...
            X