Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else excited about this NBA finals more than any other previous finals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else excited about this NBA finals more than any other previous finals?

I haven't been this excited about an NBA finals in a long time. This version of Lebron is more mature, stronger, faster, more improved and above all more determined then he was when Cleveland got massacred in 2007. Will he finally break free of his demons and bring a long awaited championship to Cleveland while the entire world watches? In order to hoist up that trophy, he's going to have to go through absolute hell to get it, because Golden State has it's own plans to win it all. MAN! I can't wait for this finals!!! We will never see Lebron at this level of determination ever again in this finals. I'm going to sit back and enjoy every single game.

It's going to be absolutely fascinating to see how Lebron carries the cavs in the finals 8 years later, especially after losing last years finals? The entire world is going to be watching. Can he bring the city of Cleveland its first pro sports championship or is Cleveland winning a championship just not meant to be?

Is anyone else super excited about this years finals like I am???

Nope, don't think it will be all that interesting. There's star power with James and Curry but I don't think it will be a great series. At least the dubs are fun to watch.

Comment

No, not really...

I was really hyped for all the heat finals.. Dallas, okc, Spurs twice...

The lakers-celtics finals before that...

Knicks in finals with spree

And all of the Bulls' finals

There has been a lot of finals that I have been interested in

Comment

i want to see more of this..

Comment

LeBron vs Curry

Inside game vs Outside shooting

No injuries aside from Kyrie who will still play

This is the classic boxer vs boxer puncher type of match up NBA style. This will be a GREAT series.

Comment

No one ever is excited about watching a Cleveland team play

That's why bron had to get the **** out of there the 1st time

Comment

Originally posted by [HORUS] REBORN View Post
              LeBron vs Curry

Inside game vs Outside shooting

No injuries aside from Kyrie who will still play

This is the classic boxer vs boxer puncher type of match up NBA style. This will be a GREAT series.

Experience is going to be the deciding factor. Experience will win the NBA Title. Cavs win this series.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                I haven't been this excited about an NBA finals in a long time. This version of Lebron is more mature, stronger, faster, more improved and above all more determined then he was when Cleveland got massacred in 2007. Will he finally break free of his demons and bring a long awaited championship to Cleveland while the entire world watches? In order to hoist up that trophy, he's going to have to go through absolute hell to get it, because Golden State has it's own plans to win it all. MAN! I can't wait for this finals!!! We will never see Lebron at this level of determination ever again in this finals. I'm going to sit back and enjoy every single game.

It's going to be absolutely fascinating to see how Lebron carries the cavs in the finals 8 years later, especially after losing last years finals? The entire world is going to be watching. Can he bring the city of Cleveland its first pro sports championship or is Cleveland winning a championship just not meant to be?

Is anyone else super excited about this years finals like I am???
                Not really I enjoyed last years finals cuz I wanted Lebron to lose... But this year I can't root against him... He went back to his city and here they are... I don't like him but that's greatness if I ever seen it... I give credit where credit is due... 2010 was the s.hit tho... Better build up...

Comment

honestly I just wish Cleveland wasn't so injured,
                  its a testament to Lebron, as well as reminder of
                  how ****ty the east is that there going to the finals.
                  but I mean Love is gone, Kyrie is limping, its almost
                  like looking at the 08 cavs with LeBron carrying the team,
                  Kyrie looking like a glorified Mo Williams lol.

if they were healthy id say they'd win it, but with just Lebron playing 100% I don't think they can pull it off, plus Curry has the eye of the tiger this year, not to mention I wanna see Iguadola and Lee finally get a ring, underrated players.

Comment

Working...
                  X