Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny garcia: Broner wants this belt then we have a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised that people already firmly believe that Broner just strolls on in to 140 and beats Garcia. No friggin way. Garcia isn't no midget with cotton puffs for fist. If and when Garcia counters Broner, he's going to feel it.

Comment

Not big on Broner, but to me Garcia is just a better boxer version of Brandon Rios and Margarito, dudes too slow and doesn't happen to have the size they have.
      Bad combination, slow and small.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I'm surprised that people already firmly believe that Broner just strolls on in to 140 and beats Garcia. No friggin way. Garcia isn't no midget with cotton puffs for fist. If and when Garcia counters Broner, he's going to feel it.
        And neither is Broner. When he hits Garcia he'll feel it.

Comment

haymon is too much of a puss to make this one

Comment

Originally posted by redwhip View Post
            haymon is too much of a puss to make this one
            I doubt it, Haymon and anyone else with SHOULD know that this is a easy victory for Broner, or atlest a safe victory, might be dangerous but if anyone will lose it's gonna be Garcia..hes quicker, better boxer, bigger, better accuracy, almost every advantage.
            Last edited by BoxingFollower; 04-09-2013, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
              Boy fight Lucas. **** a Broner fight. You know the fight the fans want.
              Stop crying already. Matthysse is getting his title shot. Once he looses to Peterson he will go back to being a club fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                And neither is Broner. When he hits Garcia he'll feel it.
                The difference of course being that Danny's already (been there and done that).

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  Lucas is about to get beat by Peterson next month.
                  Lmao dude. We both know Lucas is whooping that ass come fight night .

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    I doubt it, Haymon and anyone else with SHOULD know that this is a easy victory for Broner, or atlest a safe victory, might be dangerous but if anyone will lose it's gonna be Garcia..hes quicker, better boxer, bigger, better accuracy, almost every advantage.
                    haymon manages both fighters. why would he match one against the other when he can do his best to keep them both champs at separate weights

Comment

I would love to see this fight.

Hopefully it happens down the line if they keep winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X