Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some random German guy paid me $200 for my Vibram fivegingers shoes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap, you lucked out on thawho gives a flying **** and stop posting these shi tty threads

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
      Holy crap, you lucked out on thawho gives a flying **** and stop posting these shi tty threads
      I've been in the scene since 2004. Don't tell me what to do.

Comment

There must be a shortage in Germany of second hand sweaty mens shoes or this guy has never heard of the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
          There must be a shortage in Germany of second hand sweaty mens shoes or this guy has never heard of the Internet.
          He was here on vacation and he wanted to wear them around the city. He must be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
            This story is %100 true. I was walking my dog in the park and this came up to me and asked where I got my shoes because he's been looking for th all over the city but be couldn't find that perticular model. I told him that I brought them online and he offered me $200. I said hell yes because I pains $100 for them 3 years ago. Now I'm barefoot, happy, and 200 richer.
            Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
            for a feet lover you have some ugly feet

why is the big toe on top of the other one?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

There not that bad. I have no corns and my toes are straight. I've seen worst.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

just because I love woman's why do my feet have to be perfect? Lol

Comment

Wow, what a story
                  That only show how people are unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by ali-baba View Post
                    Wow, what a story
                    That only show how people are unpredictable.
                    There's a price for everything.

Comment

Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else--word one--I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins you will hear the sound of children screaming--as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Comment

Working...
                      X