Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Peterson using PEDs for the Holt fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talz View Post
    His testosterone levels were at a ratio of 4:1, the normal being 1:1 it varies a little depending on the race. So how is having four times as much as normal testosterone normal, especially when he made it just below the levels that can be detected by normal tests? He is guilty as sin, a disgrace to boxing.
    looks at sigs.....nevermind.....

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
      I think he's using and has no fear getting caught in his hometown since the DC commission has protected him in the past. Anyways, they should just legalize PEDs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by F!x
        Quote:

Originally Posted by BIg Smoke

Yeah he was extremely roided up.

Are you a Khan fan by chance?

Maybe I'm a Holt fan by chance?
        was holt complaining or crying like YOU are

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Last edited by SoulByThePound; 02-24-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
          was holt complaining or crying like are

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          who's "are"?

Comment

maybe ..maybe not..lets take a step back & look at the big picture..LP was using peds for karn..how the hell does can he remain a world champion when hes been proven to cheat, he should have been striped of the title, my guess is hes up to no good as he done it before.

Comment

Originally posted by pedro1098 View Post
              maybe ..maybe not..lets take a step back & look at the big picture..LP was using peds for karn..how the hell does can he remain a world champion when hes been proven to cheat, he should have been striped of the title, my guess is hes up to no good as he done it before.
              The TRT loophole. If you can get a doctor to say you're T-levels are low, then you can dope. It's a complex area. T-levels can be depleted and TRT can address it, but there's no question it's being abused as well.

Comment

once a cheat always a cheat

Comment

It looked like it to me, but I guess we'll never know considering Golden Boy will just keep the results a secret if he did test positive.

Comment

Originally posted by pedro1098 View Post
                    He was stripped by the WBA but not by the IBF. I've heard in the past that the IBF are a somewhat "racist" organization headed by a president who is African-American. They probably sided with Peterson based on his background when in reality it was a no-brainer that he should have been stripped of the title because he openly admitted that he used PEDs for the Khan fight, after the fact.

I'm pretty sure that if the situation was reversed and Khan had been caught then the IBF would have stripped him.

Comment

^ Khan lost because of Racism.

The IBF is east coast/Black American Biased. Khan is a British/Pakistani Muslim. Khan was robbed because the Ref was also Black & CLEARLY In total favor of Peterson & in addition the fight was in Washington D.C.

Khan won that fight Period. He was robbed

Comment

Working...
                      X