Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    And they could pay them more to say Floyd is dirty~. The thing about dirty organization they usually aren't picky.

Also back when Manny refused the test that was way before any of this so unless Manny had use of the crystal ball Floyd had to know Manny would refuse the testing that is really grasping at straws. Also back then Floyd needed money he had huge tax issues, do you think he was trying to come out of pocket to frame someone when he needed money? That doesn't even make sense.
    Floyd can pay more money than Manny remember? He's the highest paid athlete!

Comment

• It will be interesting to see what comes out tomorrow. In here it is noisy, but in the mainstream media the silence is deafening.

Does Manny or Floyd cheat? I have no idea. What I can gather from this though is there is something strange going on between GBP and USADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        It will be interesting to see what comes out tomorrow. In here it is noisy, but in the mainstream media the silence is deafening.

Does Manny or Floyd cheat? I have no idea. What I can gather from this though is there is something strange going on between GBP and USADA.
        And you feel this way because of Hausers words only, so he must be held accountable. He will clarify or retract very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          The risk is this, Floyd can pay usada to say Manny is dirty. Pretty simple.
          wow! youre reaching carnal, that would land everybody involved in the can...

Comment

Bob Arum writes Manny's checks, do you think he would just let that go down, the same Bob Arum convicted of bribing IBF officials.

Floyd also likes to spend his money on himself, paying to frame someone up when he really wanted that big check because his chips were running low doesn't even hold water.

Comment

Is there yet any proof of what you say or will you fall to insulting others?

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                wow! youre reaching carnal, that would land everybody involved in the can...
                When it comes to conspiracy theories go big or go home I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Bob Arum writes Manny's checks, do you think he would just let that go down, the same Bob Arum convicted of bribing IBF officials.

Floyd also likes to spend his money on himself, paying to frame someone up when he really wanted that big check because his chips were running low doesn't even hold water.
                  You're such an abused wife.

Comment

• Its been long suspected on NSB that Floyd was on some PEDs. He knew the testing procedures and he was closely linked to USADA. This is a billion dollar business, what is to say that USADA is not in Floyd's pocket.

Didnt anyone find it suspicious that he refused when Pacquiao and Arum wanted to use the more legitimate WADA to handle the testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                      And you feel this way because of Hausers words only, so he must be held accountable. He will clarify or retract very soon.
                      Not just that. I mean it was all over the news what happened with Morales as an example. That all got pushed to the side so the card could be saved. It could end up being nothing, but it just seems the USADA and GBP are too close.

Comment

Working...
                      X