No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto-Margarito: No, Bob… Saturday Night’s Not All Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoro67
    Thank-you....for sharing and shedding light on this, a lot of people do not want to see it this way.... good article and soooo true.
    I have to admit that you just added more fuel to this fire by bringing this up and I no longer want him blinded....no....no....no!!!

I WANT TO SEE THIS MF's HEAD ROLL Dec 3rd!!!!!
    wow. . . guess you didn't get ghandi's memo? i would like to see cotto win the fight, but i certainly don't want to see another boxer seriously hurt. . .

Comment

this lyle fitzsimmons guy is a HACK. . . might as well be writing for box i n g news 24/7. . . he's horrible. . . he has no credibility amongst hardcore fans.

Comment

Hey guys, I stole a lolipop!

Wow, you're a criminal!

You should be locked in jail with murders and rapists!

Comment

Man STFU and don't watch the fight if you don't like it.go watch MMA and write about that you fag,all that crying and you forget that everybody claiming Margarito cheated wanted a Cotto rematch! now it's here.make up your fuckin mind.you clearly are a Cotto fan cause you cry and bitch just like him.

Comment

To the columnist

Please leave me detailed proof of the "crime" you say (or hinted) occurred the night of Mosley/Margarito and I'll ponder whether or not to return to this website to read more boxing articles from other columnists. Your proof is tired and like it or not, Margarito, the sport, and promotions involving fighters you don't like will continue. Taste the grace of salvation before your writing career is finished.....the chips are free! Dummy.

Comment

Perhaps you have the journalistic integrity to re-investigate what actually happen that night January 2009. Ask Nasim Richardson where can the "block" that fell out of Margarito's hand wrap can be found today? Back then he said that Shane Mosely's attorney grabbed and kept it. Hmmm..... After you find and ask our boy Nasim about the "block," (feel free to take some time and ask him about the latest performances of his fighters in the ring) learn exactly what "plaster of paris" is. What other chemicals does it contain beyond calcium and sulfer. Does athletic tape contain the elements calcium and sulfer? Don't know? Check into it and get back to us genius. We'll wait. Hope to hear from you Sunday morning. Dummy.

Comment

This writer is stupid. That said, Cotto will have his sweet revenge Saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                  This writer is stupid. That said, Cotto will have his sweet revenge Saturday night!
                  correction ,he'll have his chance at sweet revange........

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Quick… someone get Luis Resto on the phone.

And ask the once-wily Puerto Rican, now 56 years old, what he’ll be doing on Saturday night.

If I were him, it would have zero to do with Madison Square Garden.

You know the place. Big building. Midtown Manhattan.

Bills itself as the “World’s Most Famous Arena.”

But for Resto, a fringe contender in the 147-154 corridor three decades ago, it’s something else.

The place his career ended.

Make that the place where his career rightfully ended.

Because before we get too far afield, make no mistake.

This is in no way an apologist moan for Resto, who was complicit in the biggest in-ring crime of my generation. A crime that many claim started a downturn that ultimately cost another man – a once-unbeaten kid named Billy Collins – his life.

Anyone who’s paid attention since 1983 knows the story. [Click Here To Read More]
                    I did not read the article but Ill say this WAR Margarito

Comment

We've all missed the most IMORTANT part of this garbage. Which is that regardless of who winds, this imitation _BAD imitation- of a writer will bot be borig us to distraction with his shallow chiches and platitudinous drivel.

Something to be thankful for.

Comment

Working...
                      X