Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye is already getting acting offers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye is already getting acting offers...

According to Access Hollywood, the producers of "The Vagina Monologues" have reached out to David Haye's manager and best mate, Adam Booth, to see if he would be available to star in the new production of the show in November of this year. The "Vagina Monlogues" is a hugely successful Broadway show where women get up in front of an audience and talk about their vaginas.

Producer Hans Von Fricker had this to say about his choice for a new star: "I know he is a man but we observed David's actions for the past 3 years and believe he would be a great fit for this role. This role would come very natural to him and since he is leaving boxing this October, we said why not make him an offer?"

There is no word from Haye's camp yet but inside sources say that he is mulling it over. It seems that things are looking up for the Brit boxer-soon-to-be-actor.

He's in theatre next month playing the role of the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz...

/jk

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
      He's in theatre next month playing the role of the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz...

/jk
      There is even been talks of him doing a remake of an inter-racial Brokeback Mountain with Povetkin as his co-star. Kind of old news, but I thought I would bring that back.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        According to Access Hollywood, the producers of "The Vagina Monologues" have reached out to David Haye's manager and best mate, Adam Booth, to see if he would be available to star in the new production of the show in November of this year. The "Vagina Monlogues" is a hugely successful Broadway show where women get up in front of an audience and talk about their vaginas.

Producer Hans Von Fricker had this to say about his choice for a new star: "I know he is a man but we observed David's actions for the past 3 years and believe he would be a great fit for this role. This role would come very natural to him and since he is leaving boxing this October, we said why not make him an offer?"

There is no word from Haye's camp yet but inside sources say that he is mulling it over. It seems that things are looking up for the Brit boxer-soon-to-be-actor.
        Wow, you love David Haye

Comment

that was funny

Comment

Chicken Run 2 would have made more sense.

Comment

I'm going to say two things.

1. You think of David Haye a bit too much.

2. That **** was pretty funny.

Comment

No one can defend Haye anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post

your boy wlad will get knocked if they fight. vitali would probably spank haye but not wlad.

Comment

For a guy you claim to hate you sure do spend an incredible amount of time and effort talking about him.

Comment

Working...
                    X