Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If boxing had RANDOM Blood testing this decade, Pac wouldnt've been able to box..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
    because he would have been to weak to fight right?

what a joke
    These *****s are a joke. Pac is about to retire and most likely their idol Floyd. Mark my words. These hypocrites will cease talking about this ped testing ****.

Did these *****s even give a damn about Williams and Cintron not taking OST? What about this Saturday's fight? Nothing. Not even a word.

What effing hypocrites.

Comment

If boxing had NO RANDOM Blood testing this decade, floyd won't fight because he is too ***** to fight. Pac again would simply fcuk up all the opponents in front of him... Floyd and pac won't meet in the ring

let's just hope kfc will be active all through out this new decade so that we can all stop with the hate on other boxer's achievements...

on the side note, i think both fighters destroyed each of their opponents in a different way. one technically fcuked up his opponent via technical skills, one brutally fcuked up his opponents in a wild fashion that no one expected.

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
        If boxing had NO RANDOM Blood testing this decade, floyd won't fight because he is too ***** to fight. Pac again would simply fcuk up all the opponents in front of him... Floyd and pac won't meet in the ring

let's just hope kfc will be active all through out this new decade so that we can all stop with the hate on other boxer's achievements...

on the side note, i think both fighters destroyed each of their opponents in a different way. one technically fcuked up his opponent via technical skills, one brutally fcuked up his opponents in a wild fashion that no one expected.
        but how could Pac have fought if he was too weak to fight?

Comment

that's a silly statement. Testing has only came around since Mayweather introduced it.. However TESTING will never be a big part of boxing for another decade.

Comment

This TS even have a website.

I'd expect him to talk and demand OST in boxing all his life. Even after May/Pac retire. If not. He's just another effing hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              This TS even have a website.

I'd expect him to talk and demand OST in boxing all his life. Even after May/Pac retire. If not. He's just another effing hypocrite.
              TS shows how stupid he is by making these sort of statements. Another nuthugger.

Comment

[QUOTE=Easy Work Jr.;8368374]but how could Pac have fought if he was too weak to
                looool

Comment

We'd still have the great Bobby Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                    We'd still have the great Bobby Pacquiao.
                    Lmao .!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                      that's a silly statement. Testing has only came around since Mayweather introduced it.. However TESTING will never be a big part of boxing for another decade.
                      IF.....IF....

i said...IF boxin had RANDOM Blood testing this decade,

Comment

Working...
                      X