No announcement yet.

Too many people sleeping on Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
    Maybe if Fury was punching the opponents instead of himself the kos would happen.
    yea,,,,,he can be clumsy but he is actually a pretty good combination puncher on the inside for such a big man and does have underrated foot speed. I still think hes too vulnerable to counter right hands tho to have much of a shot against big hitters such as wlad and haye or maybe even wilder

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      yea,,,,,he can be clumsy but he is actually a pretty good combination puncher on the inside for such a big man and does have underrated foot speed. I still think hes too vulnerable to counter right hands tho to have much of a shot against big hitters such as wlad and haye or maybe even wilder
      He is but he leaves himself open didnt he get dropped by joey abbel in his last fight or at least hurt pretty bad so i see a big puncher taking him out

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        He is but he leaves himself open didnt he get dropped by joey abbel in his last fight or at least hurt pretty bad so i see a big puncher taking him out
        yea,,,,abbel wobbled him. I agree that big punchers will always be his poison

Comment

Imagine leaving a Mexican brawler in Chernobyl and you've got Tyson Fury.

He moves very well for a man his size, has come on more than leaps and bounds since turning professional and is still only 26. Good hand speed for a man his size although he has average power/boxing ability.

Take Fury for what he is - an entertainer. I'm really looking forward to the heavyweight division, a lot of competition and belts changing hands constantly.

Comment

Working...
          X