Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Was Beating Garcia Easier Than Molina!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's really quite poor the way this site keeps throwing Amir Khan quotes at the wall until something sticks. You get three articles out of one interview, often repeating the same quotes simply to get the hit / post count up. It's dreadful.

Case in point, the headline quote from this article, plus more is available - still on the front page - here http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-on-a...er-more--60650
    Last edited by fladz; 12-20-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

I'm a Kahn fan but he's really setting himself up for a fall here. A bit of modestly would help him but he's a boxer and competitor and his very nature and that of most boxers is self belief which nobody can knock.

If he rematches Garcia he needs to believe he'll beat him otherwise its game over.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
        I'm a Kahn fan but he's really setting himself up for a fall here. A bit of modestly would help him but he's a boxer and competitor and his very nature and that of most boxers is self belief which nobody can knock.

If he rematches Garcia he needs to believe he'll beat him otherwise its game over.
        this right here^^^^^^^^ word for word!!!

Comment

Khan would get knocked out once more IMO. Garcia's timing would catch up to him at some point. Then it's déjà vu all over again.

Comment

This dude has more interviews and press conferences than anyone....wtf for? He repeats the same babble over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post

This is true, and a great post......but um, do we have to hear it every day? I wish Hunter would TRAIN him to STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                This is true, and a great post......but um, do we have to hear it every day? I wish Hunter would TRAIN him to STFU!
                Or maybe, just maybe you can avoid entering any posts related to Amir Khan.

Bunch of over sensitive keyboard warriors type so much nonsense it is a damn shame you can't save that energy for something more useful in your lives.

Comment

lool. with this attitude he is sure to be koed again.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
                    yeah bro we all know khan is dumb which is why I said if he had a brain he would win easy. Garcia is a flat footed has no head movement and cuts easy all he really does is through the left hook in the exchange, he has no jab no strait right just hooks...
                    You obviously dont know much about boxing if you think Garcia is just a guy who swings for the fences and does nothing else.Thats what Khan thought aswell and he got knocked the **** out,Garcia has excellent timing with his hooks to head and body,he doesnt use straight punches very often which is true but he doesnt need to.Hes a good counter puncher,solid chin,massive power and an instinct for finishing fights.He doesnt do anything spectacular but he does everything well,Khan on the other hand has one thing going for him speed.Hes got poor timing,little to no power and probably the worse punch resistance in world level boxing.No matter how smart Khan thinks he is or how much he thinks hes gonna improve 9 times out of 10 Danny Garcia puts him on his back.

Danny is simply a better fighter

Comment

"I was winning until I lost"

Comment

Working...
                      X