No announcement yet.

Broner called out Burns on UK tv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner called out Burns on UK tv

Just in case anyone missed it, Adam Smith and Johnny Nelson interviewed Broner last night on the Khan broadcast and he, after giving opinions on Deontay Wilder and Khan, turned straight to the camera and called out Burns, and slated him for taking an easy fight. He also said he wouldnt mind fighting in UK (probably for show but still)...

Warren/Burns time to step up!

Send the contract over lol. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
      you're accusing broner of avoiding burns? wat?

Comment

Broner actually came across as intelligent and articulate, which came as a surprise.

I really don't think Ricky Burns has any business being in the same ring as this kid. Broner is from a different universe when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Birkonian View Post
          Broner actually came across as intelligent and articulate, which came as a surprise.

I really don't think Ricky Burns has any business being in the same ring as this kid. Broner is from a different universe when it comes to boxing.
          I agree, it would be a wicked event though, scottish fans are very vocal.

and despite me being british im a becoming a big Broner fan because of his offensive skills, exciting style and good (not as great as some say) defense. Because of this i want to see his star grow... Boxing needs to replace May and Pac. I think Broner is a future p4p star.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            you're accusing broner of avoiding burns? wat?
            Nah I'm just saying I seen this before with Guerrero.

Comment

Nah I'm just saying I seen this before with Guerrero.
              They were suppose to fight last year, and than Burns vacated his title and moved up to 135 instead. Now Broner has a date in February, Burns' December fight fell through. Instead of just going straight for Broner in February, he's taking an easy tune up lie fight in January for absolutely no reason. One would have to think Burns and his side don't want to fight Broner.

Comment

Ricky Burns wants no...sorry. Scratch that. Frank Warren wants no parts of Adrien Broner.

Burns moved up when and vacated his title when Broner was next in line or at least there was big talk about a potential fight.

I've doubted Burns before and he's proven me wrong but Broner is too big, too strong, too quick and to skilful for Burns.

Comment

Ricky Burns wants no...sorry. Scratch that. Frank Warren wants no parts of Adrien Broner.

Burns moved up when and vacated his title when Broner was next in line or at least there was big talk about a potential fight.

I've doubted Burns before and he's proven me wrong but Broner is too big, too strong, too quick and to skilful for Burns.

Comment

Like its a big deal. He'd beat the crap out of Burns. Don't even need to see that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X