No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    broner at this point in his career is a much more complete fighter than linares. better defense, better offense. i dont see how linares would beat him.
    I agree.....I think it would be a good test for Broner but I believe he would prevail. Now that I think about it, this might be an interesting fight. Golden Boy still promotes Linares right? They can make this fight happen since Golden Boy promotes Broner as well.

Comment

Why? Cuz he beat a coked up Perez and a bunch of bums? GTFOH

If Pac stay fighting and beating first ballot HOFers and ATG's than hes gonna get it again

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

If Pac stay fighting and beating first ballot HOFers and ATG's than hes gonna get it again
        If pac keeps fighting auto-wins twice a year for another 4-5 years he probably will win it again (and deserve it too)

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          I still got faith in Ortiz, but Broner is starting to look like a monster for sure. He made Perez look like a little boy vs a grown man.
          Not that he tested positive for coke or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            he has a good point

Comment

the copy will never be better than the original. he bases his style to much on floyd. in the long run i dont think it will work for him.no one can do it better than the original. he wii get stuck one day

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Not that he tested positive for coke or anything
                He didn't get his @ss handed to him because he was on coke. He got beat by the better fighter.

Comment

Only if Kell Brook allows it.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Emotions?..LMAO...Man what are you talking about...your comment was completely leftfield...You must be mad that all blacks are not jumping on his bandwagon...he's a great fighter, and he has the personality...but he doesnt have what it takes to be champion..he will lose soon...and when he goes up in wieght, he will be allot slower....Man all these guys he has to go through...NO WAY will he remain unbeaten...Linares will beat his ass
                    Linares sure will, but they never gonna fight.......They will protect Broner like crazy

Comment

Wasn't there a news story on here a while back about Broner whoopin' Linares' ass sparring and Freddie having to stop the session a couple rounds early?

Broner vs Linares is a good fight and one that'll prolly go down before too long, and IMO it'll end up a Broner KO

Comment

Working...
                      X