Tye fields vs arreola in august then neven pajkic in fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Gonna be televised?
    im sure it will be...probably in california or vegas...wish it was in edmonton but fat chance of that happening...

Comment

Arreola to steamroll Tye.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
        Arreola to steamroll Tye.
        yes i see that happening too...one point of interest...when arreola was preparing for vitali klitschko he had tye as one of his sparring partners along with lance whitaker & cisse salif.tye got sent home because he was kicking arreolas ass sparring...means nothing in a real boxing match but just a point i threw in there...the last 3 guys who hired tye fields to spar were all getting ready to face a klitschko...all 3 got their asses kicked.

Comment

MOVIN' ON UP: Win or lose last night, Mrdjenovich and Tye Field have both committed to elimination bouts in their next outings.
          here is the write up in my local paper after last nights card...Fields, Edmonton's 6-foot-8, 280-pound southpaw, has agreed to an Aug. 24 fight in Atlantic City against former world heavyweight title challenger Chris Arreola...ELIMINATION BOUTS? i don't think arreola\fields is going to be an eliminator but you never know...both have solid management teams...
          Last edited by joe strong; 06-25-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X