No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Miguel Cotto-Margarito Bad Blood is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Didn't see but did Arum actually brought Margarito up to a Cotto post fight interview? I know Cotto was tight. Guess arum was fueling the flames for the rematch but he should have showed Cotto a lil more respect than that.

Comment

Ofcourse he hates Margarito. Dude fought him with bricks in his wraps. Not to sound crazy but I would wanna literally kill a Boxer if he ****ed me up with Illegal wraps.
      Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 04-20-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Good looks fam.

Comment

Cotto was pissed a ****. I know I would've been. You could cut the tension with a knife on that podium.

But LOL @ King laughing the whole time as Arum brings up Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            begins at 07:15. "hope you don't mind Miguel" and of course it's not like Arum waited for Miguel's answer or approval. He calls Margz to come up and Don King can't help but bust out laughing at Arums callousness

Comment

LOL! Steward started shytting bricks. He was sweating immediately after Tony showed up. And Cottos wife???? WTF?? Gives Tony a flirty smile?

Cotto should b!ytch slap his wife for that.

Comment

cotto's hate for marg is understandable given that marg was caught trying to cheat against mosley.

also marg cost cotto the dlh fight. if cotto beat dlh, he would've gotten dlh instead fo pac, thus making cotto the ppv cash cow...until pac moved up to beat him that is.
                Last edited by Pullcounter; 04-20-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                  Ofcourse he hates Margarito. Dude fought him with bricks in his wraps. Not to sound crazy but I would wanna literally kill a Boxer if he ****ed me up with Illegal wraps.
                  We don't know that and it could be a big mistake for Cotto to assume so. Its possible but we don't know. Cotto needs to prepare for Margarito to bring it and do the same thing again. Margarito is all wrong for him stylistically but Cotto can win.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    If he truly believes that MArg had bricks in his hands then he went out like a b1tch. You don't shake the mans hand you think tried to end your career, fuk that.

Cotto should have punched Marg in the face. When Barrera and Morales faced off, the tension was real and Barrera made sure of it by hitting Morales.

I lost a little bit of respect for Cotto, he should have hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                      We don't know that and it could be a big mistake for Cotto to assume so. Its possible but we don't know. Cotto needs to prepare for Margarito to bring it and do the same thing again. Margarito is all wrong for him stylistically but Cotto can win.
                      ^ this.....

Comment

Working...
                      X