No announcement yet.

I dare Berto to fight Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dare Berto to fight Ortiz

Ortiz is barely a JWW anymore. anymore fights at 140 and hes draining himself. he has the height and frame todo well at 147. his has very good power and skill. IMO Berto will lose againest Ortiz or even get KOed.

Ortiz > Berto.

Ortiz WILL not be the smaller fighter come fight night and Bertos speed wont be much when hes suddenly getting hit with Ortizs shots. Mark my words. great fight to get ortiz in the spotlight and rebound. take down HBOs poster boy and replace it with himself.

bertos cintrons b1tch

Comment

I think Berto would beat Ortiz. Its a decent opponent though, something Berto is lacking recently. I'd be fine with this fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
          I think Berto would beat Ortiz. Its a decent opponent though, something Berto is lacking recently. I'd be fine with this fight.
          this fight isnt as bad as people make it seem. Berto likes tobe macho, if he trades with Ortiz, hell be on the losing end. Ortiz can really crack, and his skill is under rated at times. its just his heart and mentality he needs to man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            this fight isnt as bad as people make it seem. Berto likes tobe macho, if he trades with Ortiz, hell be on the losing end. Ortiz can really crack, and his skill is under rated at times. its just his heart and mentality he needs to man up.
            I agree, but those aren't easy fixes.

Comment

I hate to simplify things but Berto is a much better fighter than Peterson.

He literally does everything better than Lamont.

Ortiz has a puncher's chance.

Comment

It seems like GBP is giving up on Ortiz. If he losses, that might be it for him. He might become journeyman status.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                  Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  I hate to simplify things but Berto is a much better fighter than Peterson.

He literally does everything better than Lamont.

Ortiz has a puncher's chance.
                  i honestly feel ortiz had a bad night. and the fact hes putting on more weight after fights didnt help him. it gave him a bigger size advantage, but im sure hes not used to it yet and shouldnt even be at 140 anymore. he looked sluggish cause of it imo. i could be wrong, but i really think ortiz can beat berto. i honestly dont remember berto in with a live puncher with decent skill. and collazo had berto on the brink at times, nd collazo isnt even known for being a puncher..

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                    i honestly feel ortiz had a bad night. and the fact hes putting on more weight after fights didnt help him. it gave him a bigger size advantage, but im sure hes not used to it yet and shouldnt even be at 140 anymore. he looked sluggish cause of it imo. i could be wrong, but i really think ortiz can beat berto. i honestly dont remember berto in with a live puncher with decent skill. and collazo had berto on the brink at times, nd collazo isnt even known for being a puncher..
                    That's possible.

But Ortiz is going to have to let his hands go.

I don't think Ortiz can outbox Berto.

He's going to have to pressure him.

Good luck to Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X