Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was Dawson's fire tonight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well its probably more about that pascal is a better figther then everyone thought and dawson is overrated

give respect to the victor ffs

Comment

WOW haven't u seen dawson fight before?? He's alwasy been a passive fighter. What actually caught u off guard?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Where was it? I picked him to win and he shouldve won. Pascal isnot a good fighter to me but Dawson looked slow and terrible. Pascal owned him.

Where is is warriors spirit? Dawson didnt look like he wanted to fight.

And to whatever Mod who keeps deleting my topic: Reed, Boston Guy, or Braddman.

STOP!!

This is a valid topic. Get the **** on.
        this could have been a "where was the Lion's fire tonight" thread just the same

Comment

Disappointing performance by Sad Chad.

Comment

Like Dawson said, there is a rematch clause. So they have to do it again. And Dawson is pissed...he's going to KO Pascal the next time they fight. Straight up!

Comment

Dawson's lack of drive cost him this fight late on. He started hurting Pascal a one or tow before, and Pascal was ripe for the taking in the eleventh. He refused to follow up all night.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                Dawson's last 4 fights had have been against old and shot fighters. It's easy to look good against skeletons.

Pascal is the better fighter.
                Joe Calzaghe would know best about fighting skeletons, right? Pascal was the better fighter tonight but that was due to Dawson not having the drive. I think we all who really is the better fighter and would win more times than not.

Comment

Pascal was tired after round 5. If Dawson would have let his hands go,he would have stopped him much earlier.

Then you had his trainer, with his dumb ass, saying throw jabs, dig to the body. Dawson should have been throwing combos and those check hooks when he's was going backwards or standing right in front of him. Then he proceeds to catch Pascal with an uppercut and watch him. Chad deserved this lost.

Steward called the fight perfectly. The best I've heard him commentate in a while. Even Mayweather Sr. would have told Dawson what to do a lot better than Mustafa or whatever the **** his trainer's name is.

The rematch will get Pascal laid out early. I think that fighters should develop a killer instinct early in their career, especially with talent like Chad...for big fights like this. These fighter are undefeated and think every fight is a cruise, then look all foolish when a dog gets in their face.

Comment

Hat's off to Pascal. But I was literally yelling at my T.V. tonight in frustration with Dawson. Who know's if the butt hadn't happaned, Dawson might have stopped Pascal. But it is what is. Hopefully the rematch happens sooner, then later.

Comment

Lol, he never had the fire in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X