Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    his pussy injury kept him from winning

the p.u.ssy in your avatar needed bricks to win fights
    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-15-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
      don't do it until you see the image on my previous post.

LOL, noted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        I hope they do rematch with a healthy Dawson so we can see what was taking place in the 11th round from round 1 next time.
        Even Chad Dawson would tell you to stop making excuses

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          the ***** in your avatar needed bricks to win fights
          he only started doing that exactly a decade ago.

in 1999.

Comment

The Americans always make excuses when their best fighters lose. If Dawson wasnt healthy then he shouldnt have took the fight. Let's not forget that Pascal was coming off shoulder surgery that kept him from training for about 5 months. If Dawson wasnt healthy and lost because of it then that's his fault.

The bottom line is that he just got beaten by a better fighter. The first excuse is "he wasnt healthy" so what are you going to say if and when Pascal beats him again? "Oh Dawson was just a hypejob, I knew he wasnt any good".

Typical...

Comment

I hope they do rematch with a healthy Dawson so we can see what was taking place in the 11th round from round 1 next time.
              i dont wanna hear about the injury

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                The Americans always make excuses when their best fighters lose. If Dawson wasnt healthy then he shouldnt have took the fight. Let's not forget that Pascal was coming off shoulder surgery that kept him from training for about 5 months. If Dawson wasnt healthy and lost because of it then that's his fault.

The bottom line is that he just got beaten by a better fighter. The first excuse is "he wasnt healthy" so what are you going to say if and when Pascal beats him again? "Oh Dawson was just a hypejob, I knew he wasnt any good".

Typical...
                i had my money on pascal but honestly i dont think he is the better overall fighter. def did more 2 win and deserved the win but he looked close 2 dropping in that last round. the timing of the headbutt was suspect 2 but it happens man.

Comment

Its clear in the post fight interview he was being noble and trying not to give excuses for the shoulder injury because he knows they will fight again. But he said it was effed up in the corner to Muhammed, Muhammed replies I know I know, so he went into the fight with an injury, but being the warrior he is he went on with the fight, props for that. Reminds me of Floyd against Castillo in the first fight.
                  too bad they didn't rob pascal this time

Comment

Originally posted by blooper View Post
                    he only started doing that exactly a decade ago.

In 1999.
                    hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                      hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                      this dude got it.

green and points sent.

Comment

Working...
                      X