• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No rematch Vargas wasn't gonna ko Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
      No rematch Vargas wasn't gonna ko Bradley
      No one thought Vargas, with a measly 9 KOs, could even hurt the supposedly iron chinned Bradley but he had him on queer street, stumbling around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Max Kellerman is a ****ing tool. "That could be a 10-8 round!" No it couldn't, shut up. **** HBO for trying to hype Vargas like that.

What a crap show this almost was. Bradley was clearly going to survive, he got hurt but was recovering.
        I'm pretty sure Ward said right after the call that they should score that 10-8 for Vargas (can't say I totally disagree). And then Max said to Jessie in the post fight that even if they scored it 10-8 or 10-7 you still would have lost. I don't think any of them were really trying to hype him up, especially max

Comment

WHy are people tripping about 10-8 rounds for people out on their feet?

Comment

Crazy ending and clear Bradley victory aside, I was fairly impressed with Vargas tonight. I thought he was the sharper fighter in the first 4 or 5 rounds. I know I had him up 2-1 after 3, and then 3-3 after 6. Tim definitely pulled away in the latter half though. Still, Jesse showed more tonight than I expected.

Comment

Damn I was going to say...if they robbed my boy Bradley again I would have been pissed.

Glad he won though. I know it's a long shot but Tim Bradley more than anybody right now deserves a Floyd fight, I know he won't win but he deserves the pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                I agree. Max always says that he would give a guy a 10-8 round if he has his opponent "out on his feet" (his words). Imo that's stupid, because then there's no reason for a guy to try and stay on his feet if there are going to be judges like Max who just give 10-8s anytime a guy is hurt. It's so stupid.
                That wasn't a 10-8 round? lol...same clowns would give the "boxer" 10-9 rounds for running and pot shotting...if you don't think having someone out on his feet is a 10-8 round then get lost..you can get TKO'd on your feet...

That being said...this fight should never have happened in the first place..this is Bradley's payback for getting two Pacquiao fights one of which he didn't deserve (the rematch because he got dominated in the first fight)...

Comment

Entertaining fight! Vargas did well, excellent win for Bradley!

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                    Damn I was going to say...if they robbed my boy Bradley again I would have been pissed.

Glad he won though. I know it's a long shot but Tim Bradley more than anybody right now deserves a Floyd fight, I know he won't win but he deserves the pay day.
                    This is the problem with boxing...dudes gets a win vs a C-level fighter and should get Mayweather...

This is why Mayweather gets away with easy paydays...

Comment

Crazy ending.....

Comment

Working...
                      X