X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
    Fucking hell.

He's a cockney as well. Is that definitely not Glenn?
    Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    That's great, it really is

My money is on Roy or Sake.

Comment

• Delia Smith is about to meet thunder and lightning

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Jurgen Klomp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Pretty poor like splashing 42 million on Bumgala and 30 million on Bony?
          Dunno why people in here always say we paid 40m+ for Mangala. It was like 30, plus I have no doubt he'll mature into a world class CB.

Jury out on Bony.

I was referring more to dross like Fernando and Navas.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Dunno why people in here always say we paid 40m+ for Mangala. It was like 30, plus I have no doubt he'll mature into a world class CB.

Jury out on Bony.

I was referring more to dross like Fernando and Navas.
            It was £42M, confirmed when Porto released their accounts.

Porto owned 60% of him and got £24M. The other 40% was the third party who got £18M. So £42M in total.

Comment

• City's title defences have been absolutely pathetic considering the money they've spent.

Bunch of mercenaries playing for a bum club that no one gives a **** about.

Comment

• Khedira to Chelsea? Matic, Khedira, and Cesc? Oh my

Nah but on a more serious side note. Fenomeno, do you think Sterling would fit well with City?

I'm not sure he'd mesh with the players individually, like Nasri etc. But he certainly seems like a guy Pellegrini would have had starting day in and day out with his Malaga side.

Comment

• So apparently the City owner is paying towards some of the cost of the Bernabeu, so they have an agreement not to buy any city players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    So apparently the City owner is paying towards some of the cost of the Bernabeu, so they have an agreement not to buy any city players.
                    huh? So basically protect against Aguero and Jovetic? Can't imagine who else they'd want besides them two.

Side Note: Official that Ancelotti will not return to Madrid. So it seems like the chances of Klopp going to the Prem is being reduced.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      huh? So basically protect against Aguero and Jovetic? Can't imagine who else they'd want besides them two.

Side Note: Official that Ancelotti will not return to Madrid. So it seems like the chances of Klopp going to the Prem is being reduced.
                      On what planet would Real Madrid want Jovetic?.

Comment

Working...
                      X