Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price vs Thompson & Anwar vs Hamilton (Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price vs Thompson & Anwar vs Hamilton (Poll)

Whats the thoughts on this guys?

I was there live last time for my friend Adil Anwar who fights on the undercard, and the way Price went down and got up I don't know if I can be confident in him again, I seriously think the likes of Fury would obliterate him (And I am no Fury fan) Heck even a Richard Towers may KO him. I really am hoping that Price can pull this one off because he is a likeable guy and the home fighter.

Anwar vs Hamilton, I'm going to stick by my friend Anwar to win this by points. He trains extremely hard, cuts down contact with everybody 12weeks pre-fight. After speaking to him last week in a brief call he seems to be very confident, looking in great shape and full of confidence. I think Hamilton is a good fighter and has good boxing skills, he has came from a really tough spot and became british champ so respect where its due.

So my prediction is;
    Price vs Thompson - KO either way
    Anwar vs Hamilton - Points decision for Anwar or stoppage
    Price by KO
    40.00%
    Price by Points
    13.33%
    Thompson by KO
    13.33%
    Thompson by Points
    0.00%
    Anwar by KO
    6.67%
    Anwar by Points
    26.67%
    Hamilton by KO
    0.00%
    Hamilton by Points
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I've seen Anwar once, so I'll stick with ur prediction for him. But the guy doesn't have much pop.

In terms of Price, I think he goes in there safety first and gets a boring UD win. If he stops Thompson I'll be very happy, I've met David a number of times and the guy is a real pro and down to earth.

Comment

Adils going to win on points in a close fight, his fitness, elusiveness and experience will see him through

I have a funny feeling price will win on points too and fight extra sensible

Comment

Yeah seems like it to me aswell, I cannot see Price risking a scrap with his shaky legs.

I hope Adil can score a stoppage because that's what he needs tbh.

Comment

for those interested i have a bet prop on the price/thompson.
          giving odds. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=602530

Comment

Working...
          X