Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    It doesnt.

In 2015 LA and New York had a combined 636, Chicago had 468
    I'm talking about year to date for 2016..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.bceb847b7168

Comment

I suppose Obama caused all the gun violence in the 60's thjrough the 90's too?

Some would argue that period was worse simply because the gangs were centralized and a lot more powerful instead of just small sets claiming Gangster Disciples, Black Disciples, or Vice Lords. I do think the Latin Kings still have some sort of hierarchy.

What caused gang violence in the first place? Poverty and a legacy of blatant discrimination sure helped. Gangs in Chicago have been bad forever. That isn't on Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        West side is where most of the homicides are at.

http://heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/
        Not most.

West side is about drugs and money. South side is about drugs and revenge.

Southside is no joke. You have Terror Town( where they killed the 9 year old) O-Block (where DWade's cousin got killed; ie Parkway Gardens), the Hobo gang which is on a big murder trial where they were killing witnesses in front of their kids even those in Witness Protection, and the Wild 100's of Roseland ..... South side is no joke either.

Southside was the home of the PStones and Black Disciples. In fact all of the famous gangs started on the South side.

There are nice pockets in the Southside too such as Hyde Park so it's not all bad.

Comment

and lack of black fathers in the household is the source of this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

and lack of black fathers in the household is the source of this problem.
            I wouldn't say it's the source but yes, it does contribute for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I wouldn't say it's the source but yes, it does contribute for sure.
              no drug war,

no record violence in chicago.

there would still be murders because of the broken family structure of the black community and lack of fathers (#1 problem facing the black community today).

Comment

As an American, I want black people to succeed; I want them to live in safe strong communites. When blacks succeed we have a stronger and more unified country as a whole. And what's happening in Chicago is heart breaking.

Comment

90% of the shooting is concentrated in couple of areas Chicago is probably safer than LA and New York unless you live in the wild hundreds

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    90% of the shooting is concentrated in couple of areas Chicago is probably safer than LA and New York unless you live in the wild hundreds

Yep, that's why no one cares.

And the real truth is you could easily clean it up if you really wanted to.

But no one wants to, because no one in Chicago or anywhere else wants to tell then police unions to fck off.

Police unions love high crime rates because it forces city's to pay more for cops and recruit more cops which makes the unions stronger. Im very pro union but police unions have gotten out of control.

Chicagos police budget is 40 fcking recent of the states yearly budget. That is obscene and completely unaffordable. Their pensions are going to bankrupt that State.

And that's why the crime rate stays so high their, police union wants it high, they are breaking bank off this ****.

Comment

Didn't you say Obama's hometown was Lamu, Kenya?

Comment

Working...
                      X