Collapse
No announcement yet.

So exactly WHO has Wilder beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell your fighters to stop failing drug test so that they can to duck him.

Comment

Well, he would have beaten Povetkin but, you know.....

Comment

WHO HAS POVETKIN BEATEN?...

Comment

Not sure, but I do know Povetkin was terrified enough to try to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
            Struggling..

Gets a lot of air time for very little substance. Pro for 8 years with a 36 fight record. Stiverne a paper champion B level HW.. 8 years!!

Is that it? Eactly WHO has Wilder beat?

Comment

Severely dehydrated Stiverne

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Who can you really get behind a lot at HW doe?
                Ortiz is damn near 40 & his crowning achievement is probably beating an even older Tony Thompson who didn't even win the HW title, but fell down entertainingly while losing in title fights twice. Joshua hasn't fought anyone above the prospect level & has his own title already. Parker is probably the least proven of the promising talked about guys so he's done nothing. Most of Klitschko's reign looks like a Who's Who of Who's That. Fury is my guy, but even he's only got Klitschko on his resume more or less that'll get most fans attention.

We got a promising or at least more interesting HW era on deck, but we aren't quite there yet so no ones resume is looking all that great yet. Have patience, give it some time.
                My thoughts too. Who is there at heavyweight to fight to make his resume good? No matter what people say outside of fighting Fury or Wlad there is no other heavyweight wilder can fight that would make his resume good. The fighters there are not top quality.

And supposedly the heavyweight division was heating up. Shoot I say it has a long way and I mean a long way to go to become the darling division of boxing again which I say wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  My thoughts too. Who is there at heavyweight to fight to make his resume good? No matter what people say outside of fighting Fury or Wlad there is no other heavyweight wilder can fight that would make his resume good. The fighters there are not top quality.

And supposedly the heavyweight division was heating up. Shoot I say it has a long way and I mean a long way to go to become the darling division of boxing again which I say wont happen.
                  Povetkin or Pulev. Pulev would be a very good win.

Povetkin had a pretty decent HW resume, even though its now its tainted.

When Stiverne is your best and only noteworthy win, you need more fights before you're a truly credible contender to the HW throne. Had the WBC paper belt not been in the equation, no-one would even try spin this. I can't believe how many people are blinded by it on here, such low standards. Stiverne's best win was Arreola, who was beaten by Fred Kassi. Just think about it for a second...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    Well, he would have beaten Povetkin but, you know.....
                    But he didn't, nor was he an established favourite.

Povetkin robbed him of a chance of becoming a legit contender with a resume to back it up. Pulev offers him another opportunity, but he may remain in the IBF pipeline

Comment

stiverne and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X