Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Prince Naseem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y
    Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    People are forgetting how hard Naseem could crack. I would put my money on the superior boxer in Rigondeaux, but his defence isn't impervious and his chin isn't made of granite.
    Donaire would have crushed him easily! The prince would have become a joke! A joker, and an ass clown! Imagine that donaire left detonating on the prince!!!!

Please remember, Barrera retired the prince easily! He realized the hype didn't work, a superior boxer whipped him like a court jester! I think darchynian would have had a great shot at korning the crap out of that big mouth clown!

He was funny! I give him that! Yet another HBO cash cow hype job that they cut off when he was taken to school!

What a joke! I miss his antics! I miss watching him get mistreated like a punk! He promised a rematch, said for sure he would fight Barrera again! But what happened???? Retired as a clown!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 09-22-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Rigondeaux. No question.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
        That'd be a fanatsic fight, Rigo is very sound technicaly but he gets intoxicated with his own defense and gets caught by big punches and he doesn't have the size or the chin.

Naz wasn't as technically sound but had a very unorthodox style, tremendous power at FW and he's bigger than Rigo, but the prince got dropped a lot too and his defense wasn't all that since he only relied on reflexes.

Both very talented yet beatable with a lot of heart, which is a recipe for a great fight.
        An entertaining fight, but he would be humiliated by Rigo or lomancjenko, Donaire, he was a good puncher, but he was far from great! Barrera was never in any trouble and made the prince his punk servent!

Please don't come up with alternate multiverse fantasy talk about if the prince could fight better, if he was taller, had more reach, fought midget homeless guys!

He quit after Barrera took him to school! As the prince said " it was the will of Allah!" He promised a come back but I guess Allah revealed some new ideas, retirement! He made enough money, I hope!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 09-22-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Rigo is far more skilled but Hamed would be the best puncher Rigo has faced by far and his chin is shaky. I like Hamed by stoppage in this one.

Comment

Prince wins by KO after a hard fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
              That'd be a fanatsic fight, Rigo is very sound technicaly but he gets intoxicated with his own defense and gets caught by big punches and he doesn't have the size or the chin.

Naz wasn't as technically sound but had a very unorthodox style, tremendous power at FW and he's bigger than Rigo, but the prince got dropped a lot too and his defense wasn't all that since he only relied on reflexes.

Both very talented yet beatable with a lot of heart, which is a recipe for a great fight.
              Pretty much this. /Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
                It's a dead end discussion asking anyone on this board to compare and contrast Prince Naz. People ride his jock too hard.

Most overrated fighter of his generation. A staggering disappointment. But, newbies and European fight fans think he can walk on water on not get wet
                Wrong! I am on this board, not on my watch! The prince is a queen!

San Francisco! Cool! I am from San Jose! East side San Jo, but moved to the east bay to attend UC Berkeley.
                Any way!

The prince made me laugh a lot! Barrera exposed him & possibly retired him! He had power, but Barrera said he was no stronger than anyone else! Too much fasting maybe?

Anyway, I stand in opposition to blanket all encompassing statements!

Comment

Rigo beats his ass and makes him look foolish.

Comment

People just spitting out Barrera's name like he wasn't a ****ing god

In what way does Rigondeaux fight like Barrera ?, their style are miles apart from each other, Barrera took the fight too Hamed, in what world do people really think that Rigondeaux is going would even attempt that ?, besides Hamed hadn't been with Ingle for some time at that point and wasn't looking as good as he was in his peak years be it Barrera still beats Nas with Ingle, he had his number, but Nas would've been a lot better.

Neither Nas or Rigo have fought anyone like each other, it's a hard fight to predict, other then Nas by KO or Rigo by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                      People just spitting out Barrera's name like he wasn't a ****ing god

In what way does Rigondeaux fight like Barrera ?, their style are miles apart from each other, Barrera took the fight too Hamed, in what world do people really think that Rigondeaux is going would even attempt that ?, besides Hamed hadn't been with Ingle for some time at that point and wasn't looking as good as he was in his peak years be it Barrera still beats Nas with Ingle, he had his number, but Nas would've been a lot better.

Neither Nas or Rigo have fought anyone like each other, it's a hard fight to predict, other then Nas by KO or Rigo by decision.

this

because its so easy to be like Barrera right?

Comment

Working...
                      X