Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. opponent that would make more money than the May 2nd fight......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    My guess is if they did it, black/white, male/female, mma/boxing-it would do about 15-20 mil PPV sales.

Women everywhere would be tuning in to see if she can beat Floyd.

Gloria Allred and Gloria Steinem would walk Rousey to the ring.
    it would sell.....

say floyd gets 60-65%.

floyd can buy his own country.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      it would sell.....

say floyd gets 60-65%.

floyd can buy his own country.
      Yeah, he would make like $500 mil or so.

They should have all his baby mamas in Rousey's corner. The cops should walk Floyd to the ring in handcuffs. Rousey should start banging Ms. Jackson before the fight.

Could work.

Comment

The Pinoys and Mexicans have now given up and put all of their faith in a white American girl to do what they couldn't.

Comment

Sadly I would watch it. But I reiterate my opinion that nothing is to be gained from this, and that it would never ever happen.

Comment

just to see the reaction from Khan, i say do it

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
              The Pinoys and Mexicans have now given up and put all of their faith in a white American girl to do what they couldn't.
              woooow. shots fired. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrratt, brrrrrrrrrrrratt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Tua, they can't do this. This would be sanctioned DOmestic Violence. I know America is full of greedy mofos, but no one is this crazy.
                Domestic violence requires a different context. A gay couple can have a domestic violence dispute for instance.

Anyway yeah I agree that the general reaction from the public would be overwhelmingly negative. No one wants to see a convicted multiple time domestic violence offender beating on a woman. Even if she is an oustanding MMA professional. Literally if he does anything other than cower in fear and eat shots until the ref calls it off, no one would be happy. This fight is a bad idea altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Sadly I would watch it. But I reiterate my opinion that nothing is to be gained from this, and that it would never ever happen.
                  EVERYBODY would watch it.

whoever says no is lying.

it'd be talked about from day 1 til fight night.

my grandma would talk about rousey and floyd..... and she's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
                    we just want to see how floyd likes it when he fights someone who refuses to trade and clinches all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      EVERYBODY would watch it.

whoever says no is lying.

it'd be talked about from day 1 til fight night.

my grandma would talk about rousey and floyd..... and she's dead.
                      But not for the right reasons. It would kinda be like if Holyfield and Romney had been in a serious boxing match, except many times worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X