Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, shouldn't Danny Garcia be stripped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, shouldn't Danny Garcia be stripped?

By the time he will be fighting Pederson it will be more than a year of Danny Garcia's last world title defense...shouldn't he be stripped? Postol, Matthysse, Provodnicov, Broner and many others are waiting and deserve a title shot while he is fighting bums or having catchweight fights...Is there any other lineal champion who had no title defenses in over a year without being stripped?

he's likely vacating and moving up after peterson. find something else to complaining about.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      he's likely vacating and moving up after peterson. find something else to complaining about.
      Yeah, right. He was likely vacating and moving up like a year and a half ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
        Yeah, right. He was likely vacating and moving up like a year and a half ago...
        a year and a half ago he was facing matthysse. the **** are you talking about? hes giving up the belts after this fight so chill out.

Comment

These fighters like Garcia at 140 and Floyd at 154 should vacate because it's selfish and it's pointless to hold onto the belts

Comment

he should be stripped. if not then i will quit watching boxing forever.

Comment

About time he moves up. I've been waiting a long time to see someone kick his overrated @ss

Comment

Garcia has been struggling to make 140 and Peterson said making 140 in his last fight was the hardest it's ever been. Wish both would just officially fight at 147.

Comment

If you still care, I asked Sulaiman

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    If you still care, I asked Sulaiman

lmao....................

Comment

Working...
                    X