No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    The top PPV attraction naturally gets the higher percentage of the purse. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
    That does NOT mean no PPV....what part of that don't you understand. Pac is willing to take less and Ellerbe contends that?.....duh!

Comment

• Pacquiao has a fight coming. If Pac was humble when asked about Floyd, fans would say same ole answer, I don't want to see Pac.

To this day I dont believe Pacquiaos last 3 ppv fight numbers. The media can get everyone talking, and people will turn out to see Pacquiao.

The fact that its against Marquez a fourth time is great foro fight fans, but may be hard to sell. So what do you do? You say Floyd is kinda scared of you.

I ain't mad at ya Pac. **** your fanatical fans though lol.
      Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 09-22-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Which is it? Well I guess if Marquez was in his prime in 2008 then he was still in his prime in 2009, when he fought Floyd.

So Marquez was a prime WW fighter in 2009 ...... news to me ....

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao can tell Ellerbe to eat a d!ck... everyone knows that f@g is floyd's b!tch... not Miss Jackson who's ass be getting tapped from behind by 50

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            Manny Pacquiao can tell Ellerbe to eat a d!ck... everyone knows that f@g is floyd's b!tch... not Miss Jackson who's ass be getting tapped from behind by 50
            prove it?? yall some insecure paclanders

Comment

• i dont like ellerbe but hes right here. in the negotiations pacquiao cannot speak, he is bob arum's B1tch he makes no decisions, and floyd is his own boss, plus he makes more money, sells more PPV, pacquiao has looked mediocre in his last couple fights so common sense says floyd deserves at least a 60-40 split. and the only reason hes fighting marquez is because bradley is still unknown he brings in no money and cotto turned him down at a catchweight. pacquiao's hype is dying slowly, i got marquez whoopin him again. the only fight floyd needs is martinez, pacquiao not on his level

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
                prove it?? yall some insecure paclanders
                You Mad?? Ha. Fact is, 50 ain't ****ing with Floyd for one or a few reasons:

1. He banged his broad
                2. He found out quickly that Floyd is bullsh***ng about the biggest fight (Pac)

I believe number 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme75 View Post
                  You Mad?? Ha. Fact is, 50 ain't ****ing with Floyd for one or a few reasons:

1. He banged his b**tch
                  2. He found out quickly that Floyd is bullsh***ng about the biggest fight (Pac)

I believe number 2.
                  nah he workin on the inside cuz he knows how dumb all pacs handlers are he gonna pull em away from arum and the naive pac will fall straight for it lmao

yall paclanders go back into hiding, pac will lose to marquez again anways

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
                    nah he workin on the inside cuz he knows how dumb all pacs handlers are he gonna pull em away from arum and the naive pac will fall straight for it lmao

yall paclanders go back into hiding, pac will lose to marquez again anways
                    If you HONESTLY think that 50 cent will "pull" Pac away from greedy ass, intelligent, dirty Bob Arum then you are a fool.

Face it, 50 found out what everyone already knows, Floyd don't want it. So he said **ck it, let me try to work with Pac and get something going possibly.

Comment

• Everyone knows that sooner or later Floyd would reach the end of the line where he can no longer hide his false pretension of wanting the Paq fight. This is the time.

We all know that he was the one who encourage his best friend to form TMT so they don't have to hire GBP in the first place. Fifty cent was fully convinced Floyd will eventually enter negotiations for the Paq fight only to be disappointed when he saw Floyd showing zero interest in it. Floyd can't even commit to any date in the future. He even stopped asking for demands for fear they will be called and end up running out of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X