No announcement yet.

Jets will win the superbowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets will win the superbowl

**** you Green bay. **** you Steelers and **** you Bears. It's the Jets time to shine. LT gonna get his ring *****es.

I think so too. Troy Palu being in doesn't mean much if he's playing hurt.

Comment

I hope not.

Steelers then Bears.

Comment

FFS, no!...

Comment

This season I was going for two teams.... Of course my Texans, and second were the Jets....

J_E_T_S, Jets, Jets, Jets!!!!!

Comment

Nope.......

I think you are making a little too much out of beating the Pats who have one of the worst ranked defenses in the league.

Remember who you guys have under center.

Comment

Maybe but something tells me the superbowl will belong to a midwest team.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                Nope.......

I think you are making a little too much out of beating the Pats who have one of the worst ranked defenses in the league.

Remember who you guys have under center.
                haha jumped off the band wagon I presume. All year we have had to put up with everyone licking the patriots balls. Saying how they are th best team in football and how brady will win the superbowl. Now they were battered by the Jets everyone is saying they ahve a crap defence and other excuses. I really fancy the jets with all there momentum beating the steelers and then going on to beat either the packers or bears. I would be a fairytale story for LT. Prob the best running back of all time who was ditched by his team the chargers who said he was shot and had nothing left, only to leave and go on to win the superbowl with the NYJ's. The american spin machine would love that story. Hell it would prob get turned into a holllywood block buster lol

Comment

No they won't. Every year people jump on the bandwagon. It all started with that run back against the Colts. There was a clear holding penalty and of course it didn't get called.

Comment

Working...
                  X