Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Duck Articles and Vids for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see the fight as much as the rest of you but can I say let's get over it? If the fights happens, it'll happen and if they're not going to fight ten million threads aren't going to change that. You can post about this until your fingers blister and bleed...Floyd doesn't give a ****. Manny isn't even paying attention.

If you're a real Pacquiao fan just focus on Margarito now. The worst thing a fighter can do- in any match up- is lose focus by looking past an opponent. Stay in the moment and forget about what may or may not happen.

How about that Dawson, huh?

There's good **** going on besides this Floyd-Manny fiasco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

LOL so still you mad at me callin' you out? Now calling me a ******? I just told you we should be united in that PM in tagalog, didn't I?

LMAO this is hilarious!

Evidence for what? That I called you out? Why don't you post my next reply to you at PM stating it's all good and I told you I was doin' it to look after your back and everyone elses to that effect? Why did you leave that PM out? To make me look bad?

I told you already it's all good when we spoke at the PMs and suddenly all this rant? So you still got beef?

Why this is really a site to behold! Two pinoys going at it with each other hah! Is this what you want?

Like I said, I got nothing after I told you my piece, but it seems you butthurt of all these and you wanted me to look like the badguy who called you out people calling 'em monkey WTF is that hah?

It's been useless talking to you and I'm not ashamed to say but I deeply regret calling you out, coz right now you feel righteous with your actions!

And for further flaming onto me, do it in the pinoy lounge or the dome, not here, nakakahiya ke Chups dahil maganda intensyon nya sa thread na to, til you came along with those foul comments and now you angry I called you out coz of that LOL!

man, you're really stupid! how can you sincerely say that we're good when you flame me in open forum. i guess that's an indictment of your character.

had you not replied to my pm and instead flame me here directly, that would have been ok. that to me shows you have the cojones. i respect that. now, you say i'm mad bacause you called me out is plain and simple stupid. one would expect that from a mongoloid monkey.

yes. we both agreed in the pm that we should be united. did i not agree not use "those" words to further the objective? i did. it's there in my reply to you.

now in your feeble mind, you want unity but you flame me. in what planet is that ok? this is a new low for you. it's like shaking hands in pm and stab me here in open forum.

i would have never known that had i not checked my user cp and discover your curse words there and further investigation revealed this post. i knew about your original flame the day after i sent my last pm. see, i would have gone my happy way without knowing there's a big knife sticking on my back.

that is not how pinoys are. you are a disgrace. good thing i found out early.

you are a STUPID, LYING, HYPOCRITICAL MONGOLOID MONKEY because you keep digging yourself big hole. every issue, racist, your purported plea, your non condemanation, your action as the racist police turns out to be a BIG FAT LIE!

word of advise from a fellow pinoy. stop digging

Comment

• Originally posted by romaq7705 View Post

man, you're really stupid! how can you sincerely say that we're good when you flame me in open forum. i guess that's an indictment of your character.

had you not replied to my pm and instead flame me here directly, that would have been ok. that to me shows you have the cojones. i respect that. now, you say i'm mad bacause you called me out is plain and simple stupid. one would expect that from a mongoloid monkey.

yes. we both agreed in the pm that we should be united. did i not agree not use "those" words to further the objective? i did. it's there in my reply to you.

now in your feeble mind, you want unity but you flame me. in what planet is that ok? this is a new low for you. it's like shaking hands in pm and stab me here in open forum.

i would have never known that had i not checked my user cp and discover your curse words there and further investigation revealed this post. i knew about your original flame the day after i sent my last pm. see, i would have gone my happy way without knowing there's a big knife sticking on my back.

that is not how pinoys are. you are a disgrace. good thing i found out early.

you are a STUPID, LYING, HYPOCRITICAL MONGOLOID MONKEY because you keep digging yourself big hole. every issue, racist, your purported plea, your non condemanation, your action as the racist police turns out to be a BIG FAT LIE!

word of advise from a fellow pinoy. stop digging

LMAO! Who's alt are you?

If this post is not an indication of this user's racist nature, then nothing else will.

Yeah call me what you want, and be proud! please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

Comment

• some of these floyders are taking this thread personally.

the media has been harsh on him but its his own fault for ALWAYS wanting EVERY advantage.

just fuking fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

LMAO! Who's alt are you?

If this post is not an indication of this user's racist nature, then nothing else will.

Yeah call me what you want, and be proud! please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

ok. your wish is command. i thought you've never ask. fact is you never rebutted any of the issues. hence your silence is a resounding acquiescence to all.

let us summarize:

1. your initial post calling me a racist sans knowing what the word means makes you a TROLL.
            2. proving conclusively i'm not a racist makes you STUPID.
            3. calling me racist (in the post above) anew makes you an IDIOT!
            4. claiming you're doing this to preclude bad impressions pinoys may have (sounds like that l'il fa*got floyd statement " am doing to clean the the sport") sans a peep vs that bastard geze's racist post makes you a 'HYPOCRITE"
            5.falsely claiming you refer to monkey instead of racism makes you a LIAR.
            6. changing tunes with every reply/post makes you FA*GOT. man, grow some cojones.
            7. shaking hands in pm while stabbing me in the back in open forum makes you well, a BACKSTABBER.

these are the issues you never addressed- a tacit admission of your COWARDICE!

did i miss anything? let's play these for the being.

for those in need of proof of this mongoloid monkey's character, by all means use my dissertation. these are uncontroverted facts!

i ask you mongoloid monkey, are you really a pacfan? you have all the attributes of that li'l fa*got floyd's mongoloid monkeys. you are an embarassment to the great malay race.

Comment

• epic thread

Comment

• im glad that the trolling romaq7705 already got banned

Comment

• Certifiable: Floyd Mayweather's lost his mind on Manny Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather may have finally lost, if I may the Don King's favorite expression, his motherbugging mind.

Mayweather went on UStream and produced a little over 10 minutes of general ignorance, specific racsim and overall hatred in a monumentally moronic tirade against nemesis Manny Pacquiao.

Here are some of the biggest lies Mayweather tells in this sickening, childish rant:

1. PACQUIAO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH. Actually, Pacman comes across as an Ivy League English major compared to the "is you ready" babbling of Mayweather. Only thing that kept Mayweather out of college, you should know, is high school. I hear Mayweather flunked recess so he should not be insulting another fighter's intelligence.

2. NIKE PIMPED PACMAN WITH A CHEAP CONTRACT. Mayweather says Megamanny only got $70,000 for his Nike endorsement. Sounds like a lie and a jealous lie since Nike did not renew a deal with "Money May." He does have a Reebok deal but let me ask, is this the kind of foul-mouthed, racist athlete that company wants to be identified with? I don't think AT&T wants to be tied to this garbage, either, do you?

3. PACMAN CAN ONLY MAKE SUSHI ROLLS FOR FLOYD, NOTHING ELSE. Actually, if Manny was going serve up some chow for Floyd, it would be Filipino or Thai favorites. Manny may eat suhsi but I know he doesn't wield a sushi knife unless you count his swift, slashing boxing gloves which are sharp instruments that Floyd No Joy may want no parts of.

4. FLOYD SAYS HIS USTREAM GIGS ARE 'ALL LOVE': Oh, yeah, this video is really like a boxing "Woodstock," a feel good performance. Let me know when Mayweather starts a diatribe although Floyd surely doesn't know the meaning of that word. Come to think of it, he doesn't know the meaning of most words.

5. PACQUIAO EATS POWER PELLETS: Is that why Manny agreed to totally random drug testing before a Mayweather fight? Are the pellets made of "A-side meth" or what? Maybe it's just well preserved balut.
                  Mayweather has now officially gone insane.

It was a short drive, anyway, but now he's gone over the cliff.

Comment

• Details From the Pacquiao-Margarito New York City Presser
                    Posted by Jonathan Yaghoubi on 09.01.2010

Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito arrived in New York City
                    at Chelsea Piers on Wednesday to continue their three city media tour to promote their November 13th title bout in Dallas at Cowboys stadium.

Both men will be fighting for the vacant WBC super welterweight
                    title in what will surely be one of the most intriguing fights of the year.

For Pacquiao, this will be his second straight fight at Cowboys stadium. In his first fight in Dallas back in March, he totally outclassed and dominated Joshua Clottey in a lopsided decision victory. He now has a chance to make more history as he looks to win an unprecedented eight world title in as many different weight divisions.

This is certainly not the fight that the entire world wanted Pacquiao to take as their is a individual that goes by the name of"Money" that everyone wanted him to fight. Of course I am talking about Floyd Mayweather and once again this would have been his spot to take but once again declined not to take the dream fight. Accoriding to Pacquiao, his entire team agreed to prefight blood testing without any limitation to make the dream fight happen. It had been widely noted that Manny wanted a 14 day cutoff for testing but not anymore.

" I agreed to take a test anytime,any day" Pacquiao said. " For me, I am satisfied with my boxing achievements. I don't need Mayweather. I think he needs me for sure. It is the fans who will suffer if it does not happen."

What will happen is Manny going up against the controversial, Antonio Margarito. Many people feel that this fight is a joke and that it has no business happening. However, before the whole hand wrap drama, Margarito was considered one of the best and most avoided fighters on the planet. Two years ago, it seemed silly that Manny could take on such a big challenge in Margarito but how times quickly change.

"I know that Margarito is taller and bigger than me, Pacquiao said." He's a very aggressive fighter who throws a lot of punches, the opposite of my last opponent. I know he poses a great challenge for me but Freddie Roach and I will be ready to train our hardest to win. It's going to be a good fight."

For Antonio Margarito, this is like a second chance in life for him. It was back in January of 2009 when Margarito was annihilated at the hands of Shane Mosley in a 9th round TKO loss. But the real story happened before this championship fight when Mosley's trainer, Naazim Richardson, observed that Margarito had a pasty white substance in his handwraps prior to the fight. The California commision later concluded that plaster was indeed in Margarito's gloves and would suspend the former champion and his trainer for one year.

Many believe that Margarito has no business being in a boxing ring but here is with a shot of a lifetime against the number one guy in boxing.

"I'm still very hungry. I've always wanted to be a WBC champion, Margarito said." Pacquiao's a great fighter. I expect a tough fight. I'm going to win this fight."

Margarito is coming off a 10 round unanimous decision win against Robert Garcia in his last fight on May 8th. That fight was held in Mexico in front of 17,000 fans who hailed him as a returning hero. After the fight, it seemed silly to think that Margarito would be allowed to fight for a title, let alone fight in the United States again. But when Floyd Mayweather decided to not to take the big payday, Top Rank CEO Bob Arum decided to give his fighter the chance.

"I want to thank Bob Arum for making this fight a possibility, Maragrito added" I look forward to this fight with Manny to prove once again that I am one of the best fighters in the world. He has stopped some of the best Mexican fighters in the world, but he won't be able to stop this Mexican."

Both fighters will conclude their media tour on Friday where they will be at the main stage in Cowboys stadium in Dallas.

Comment

• I'm still pissed about the Pac/Margarito fight but what can we do.Until the "duckingchicken" Floyd Mayweather grows (A)ball we will never see that fight.....

Comment

Working...
                      X