Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd barely won a decision against Oscar & took 10 rounds to finally put Hatton away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
    PAC on the other hand shut out Oscar and made him quit for the first time. De La was never in the fight. His so called vaunted jabs and left hook was nowhere to be found. The guy to give Maywetahr all he can handle only touched PAC about 50 times landing mostly weak punches. Forget the weight drained **** all you *****s and haters are trying to feed your minds. The fact that De La Hoya from the get go was annihilated from pillar to post was an indication PAC would have done the same to Oscar even if the latter weighed 160 on fight night.

PAC also needed only 1 minute to figure Ricky Hatton out. The moment the first solid right hook connected, this fight was basically over, a couple more seconds in the first round and PAC would have flattened Hatton for good and we would never have to see the horror that is the second round. Again all you *****s and haters are trying to console your emotions thinking of an excuse to give a counter reasoning for such greatness. You will say Floyd already softened Hatton and that the guy's confidence was never the same. Well Ricky had just won two fights in a row coming off a KO win over Malinaggi the first to ever did that to him.

What a joke Mayweather Jr is. He'll finally get exposed March 13th!
    and Pac went life and death with Marquez only actually beating hm by one point out of two fights... and Floyd... well you saw what Floyd did to Marquez... whats your point?

Comment

Umm you forget to mention that Mayweather moved up to 154 to face Delahoya. Delahoya wasn't weight drained and was at his best weight and Mayweather was at a weight he never was at and still whipped Delahoya. Also Hatton was undefeated and never KOed when he fought Mayweather. After Mayweather KOed him he was never the same which was evident by his fight with that latin dude i forgot his name that moved up from 135 and hurt Hatton with a left hook. You're argument makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
        and Pac went life and death with Marquez only actually beating hm by one point out of two fights... and Floyd... well you saw what Floyd did to Marquez... whats your point?
        at welterweight. The Manny that fought Cotto against that fat slow Marquez? give me a break..I almost want that fight to happen now to kill off any *****s excuses.

Comment

The Oscars they fought were completely different, i won't touch on that

Pacquiao beat Hatton in better fashion but don't act like Mayweather/Hatton was close, Floyd was up 8-1 on my card before the KO

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            Bad example. Welterweight Marquez = A joke.

Pacquiao beats 154 version of Oscar just as easy.

Look! Garbage! This is at 156!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              at welterweight. The Manny that fought Cotto against that fat slow Marquez? give me a break..I almost want that fight to happen now to kill off any *****s excuses.
              I wasn't the size though, Floyd was just to damn good for marquez

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Bad example. Welterweight Marquez = A joke.

Pacquiao beats 154 version of Oscar just as easy.

Look! Garbage! This is at 156!

So was Oscar at 147 at that point in his career homie.

Comment

Floyd barely won a decision against Oscar & took 10 rounds to finally put Hatton away

You're wrong. He didn't barely win...He won comfortably. There's a difference between wining a fight comfortably and without risking too much, and barely winning.

Comment

It's funny to because I use the Marquez vs Mayweather fight as my gauge for Mayweathers lack of punching power. Aside from that little left hook he landed, Marquez took all his shots and had very few marks on his face. Marquez was known to be chinny even at 130, however, he always had tons of heart and would get up and recooperate. Which is why I knew Mayweather couldn't stop him, by attacking Marquez he would run into his traps.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      lol... was Marquez speed ever a factor in the Pacquiao or Mayweather fights?... And he looked fat against Floyd? He looked in good shape to me.... So if Marquez was as "fast" as he is at lw he would of beat Floyd?... If Manny fought Marquez today at 140 pounds Marquez would still give him the same problems he gaves him a year and half ago... the truth is styles makes fights and Floyds style is a nightmare for Pacquiao
                      Last edited by Ekscape; 12-20-2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X