No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Nothin much Dream. Just anotha dead nite. I was gonna drink last nite but only had 2 beers. I sank those an went to bed. Ain't feel like goin to the store today. I got plenty of liquor, but I need to save that **** for the weekend. I already dipped into my vodka stash a couple days ago. I'm just chillin, watchin the man and postin til pass out time. Work and rainy weather have drained the life outta me this week homey.
    i hear ya..i cut my drinkin down a lot..if i have 2 beers then it will only result to 10 beers...weekends is where its at..especially cuz i've been goin to clubs droppin 10 bucks a pop on a drink..rainy weather...its hot as HELL here in daygo..making work and sleeping pretty rough

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      That's ok manglahman don't drink everyday you gonna shorten your days =(
      I get away wit it cuz I'm a lightweight now. Don't take me much to get lit, so I'm always drinkin cheapass beer.

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      i hear ya..i cut my drinkin down a lot..if i have 2 beers then it will only result to 10 beers...weekends is where its at..especially cuz i've been goin to clubs droppin 10 bucks a pop on a drink..rainy weather...its hot as HELL here in daygo..making work and sleeping pretty rough
      I almost always get at least buzzed before I go to bed, unless I'm dead tired and can pass out if I just sit still. But I drink at home or at somebody's house. I almost never go to bars or clubs no more. I hate breakin bank for a few drinks. Only step out if I'm huntin new *****, and even then I try my ass off to just make it a domestic thing. I hate goin out and spendin $ when I can get a 30 pk for $14 or a cheap bottle.

Comment

I get away wit it cuz I'm a lightweight now. Don't take me much to get lit, so I'm always drinkin cheapass beer.

I almost always get at least buzzed before I go to bed, unless I'm dead tired and can pass out if I just sit still. But I drink at home or at somebody's house. I almost never go to bars or clubs no more. I hate breakin bank for a few drinks. Only step out if I'm huntin new *****, and even then I try my ass off to just make it a domestic thing. I hate goin out and spendin $ when I can get a 30 pk for $14 or a cheap bottle.
        yeah I usually go to house parties...but the bitches are played out..time to meet some new jump offs

Comment

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
          yeah I usually go to house parties...but the bitches are played out..time to meet some new jump offs
          I don't even **** wit parties much anymore. I'll go to a few here n there, but for the most part I just chill wit a ***** or a couple homies. Parties get annoyin when there's stupidass ******s around you don't know, fools who can't handle their drank, the obligatory ***** who has too much and wigs out like she still in high school, the messes, etc. Hate that ****. I sure as hell don't throw parties at my house either. I don't trust drunk motha****as in here. I got 2 main bitches, 1 primary and anotha semi regular. The rest I catch online when I can. Find the ones who just want some dick wit no bull**** attached. That's my steez.

Comment

That's the best thing about going to visit my buddies at college. The broads are different everytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
              That's the best thing about going to visit my buddies at college. The broads are different everytime.
              yep im goin to visit my homie in a couple weeks..

Comment

I don't even **** wit parties much anymore. I'll go to a few here n there, but for the most part I just chill wit a ***** or a couple homies. Parties get annoyin when there's stupidass ******s around you don't know, fools who can't handle their drank, the obligatory ***** who has too much and wigs out like she still in high school, the messes, etc. Hate that ****. I sure as hell don't throw parties at my house either. I don't trust drunk motha****as in here. I got 2 main bitches, 1 primary and anotha semi regular. The rest I catch online when I can. Find the ones who just want some dick wit no bull**** attached. That's my steez.
                internet gals? i haven't even touched that playing field yet..haha

Comment

internet gals? i haven't even touched that playing field yet..haha
                  Str8 up, **** goin out and throwin your $ around at the bar. Just get on a free online site, filter your search for bitches within 10 miles, and not lookin for a relationship. It's gravy.

Comment

Str8 up, **** goin out and throwin your $ around at the bar. Just get on a free online site, filter your search for bitches within 10 miles, and not lookin for a relationship. It's gravy.
                    whats an example of one of these magical sites?

Comment

whats an example of one of these magical sites?
                      okcupid.com
                      tagged.com

Just stay away from the spammers. okcupid is way more reliable than tagged.

Comment

Working...
                      X