No announcement yet.

Nolan vs F2B (title fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan vs F2B (title fight)

anythin goees and it looks like f2b has gone he called z a ***** and got whipped by that ***** im gonna ben u over part ur cheeks and let z **** ur arse like the set of filth rentboy slags you are ur not worth of the smack talk title ur ****in with the smack talk OG muthafuka this fights gonna be easier than ur mum in fact maybe it wont be cos shes an easy piece of ass and after i slap u im gonna slap her rite up her big fat arse theres gonna be no fight but ur defo gonna be beating one off an i gotta say ur mums gonna look better with me hangin out of her arse

thi fukin clown dont talk smack he shoots smack he aint no dragon hes to busy chasing it i bet hes hillbilly pimps sidekick maggotwilly gimp **** im gonna rip this **** a new arsehole and and i bet he lets his dog lick it clean

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
      thi fukin clown dont talk smack he shoots smack he aint no dragon hes to busy chasing it i bet hes hillbilly pimps sidekick maggotwilly gimp **** im gonna rip this **** a new arsehole and and i bet he lets his dog lick it clean
      I'd say you have well and truly won this one, no contest.

Comment

as i suspected , f2b wants to fight chas Z , he wants to side step everyone and wants number 1 in-line contention

fight on ,but its an exhibition fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          I'd say you have well and truly won this one, no contest.
          ive give him untill 5pm tomorrow to fire back i wanna dish out a serious beating lol this is no place for showboaters this is for serious contenders who aint afraid to rip a granny or call ur dad a pedo were hard 2 the core bastards and we dont have time for wannabes we will destroy any1 who gets in our way lol

Comment

I dont mind being a referee / judge but i think it needs 2-3 or 4 to adjudicate each battle

we need people not directly in battles to agree

Myself and gully and another perhaps

i know you want to kill kill kill danny mate but we need more agreements than just me agreeing with you mate and me ending a bout

we need a judging panel to agree i think

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
              I dont mind being a referee / judge but i think it needs 2-3 or 4 to adjudicate each battle

we need people not directly in battles to agree

Myself and gully and another perhaps

i know you want to kill kill kill danny mate but we need more agreements than just me agreeing with you mate and me ending a bout

we need a judging panel to agree i think
              we been using the ppl not in the fight like i can judge the rd vs z fight but obviously not mu own but anyone else who is about at the time can judge like thats y it takes a few days so ppl have time to voice there thoughts lol king judges when he aint fighting gully was talking bout gettin reed in on the panel and any1 u can find really i hope the vid u made gets new blood in we ready for war haha

Comment

Working...
              X