Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did K2 force Dec 10 upon Jacobs if he was already going to fight then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RR said on sherdog that Jacobs is training with Lara, Chad Dawson, the Charlo Bros and Errol Spence. Will be a good fight for the confirmed December date.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Time stamp where he says December 10th. The timestamp you posted only said in December. December 10th & 17th were reserved by Dibella.
      Dec 10th or 17, he would've been trained and prepared either way.
      You still faulted Loeffler for pushing a Dec.10th date.
      You gonna try and convince us now he's not flexible on a weeks notice despite him throwing away GGG's third fight this year to try and make the Jacobs fight and accommodate Danny's new training schedule to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        Dec 10th or 17, he would've been trained and prepared either way.
        You still faulted Loeffler for pushing a Dec.10th date.
        You gonna try and convince us now he's not flexible on a weeks notice despite him throwing away GGG's third fight this year to try and make the Jacobs fight and accommodate Danny's new training schedule to fight him?
        that dumb fook Motorcity Cobra will likely change the topic now that he's been proven wrong again

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          RR said on sherdog that Jacobs is training with Lara, Chad Dawson, the Charlo Bros and Errol Spence. Will be a good fight for the confirmed December date.
          These fools still believing that Sherdog bull****. The same place where they said the fight was basically signed and sealed. Lol

Comment

US Dirk Killer stay exposing these **** posting hype jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              These fools still believing that Sherdog bull****. The same place where they said the fight was basically signed and sealed. Lol
              I still find that hilarious that people bought that and took it as fact. Believe me... I know him personally

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                I still find that hilarious that people bought that and took it as fact. Believe me... I know him personally
                Is GGG fighting on the December 10????

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Bad Chad will be Danny's key to victory come this December!

Comment

yea he did say he had that date reserved right after the Mora fight

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                      yea he did say he had that date reserved right after the Mora fight
                      Didn't GGG's team say they aren't fighting on Dec 10??

Comment

Working...
                      X