Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opportunist Champions - Lennox, Tyson, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I appreciate the thought and the postings but these people have already set their agenda's!
    sonnyboy & juggy and elroid (MIA) along with a few others will not accept anything that contradicts that agenda.
    These kids talk about boxing as if their 40 year pros who have worn all the hats in the business and won't accept anyone else's opinion.

Always consider the source and these kids are all fabricators and punks!

Just the way it is on here these days, don't know why but it is old!

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It actually bothers some people that Ray has actually been where he says he has and done the things he claims.

He seems far from a fraud to me. He's entitled to talk the talk since he has walked the walk.

That is just local boysclub boxing... it is light years away from "Travelling the World with your bunch of World Champions"...

What is the Wimpy Halstead cuttings?... Halstead was pure garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        I appreciate the thought and the postings but these people have already set their agenda's!
        sonnyboy & juggy and elroid (MIA) along with a few others will not accept anything that contradicts that agenda.
        These kids talk about boxing as if their 40 year pros who have worn all the hats in the business and won't accept anyone else's opinion.

Always consider the source and these kids are all fabricators and punks!

Just the way it is on here these days, don't know why but it is old!

Ray
        Yep, those agenda's are "Debating Boxing" nothing else. Unlike yourself, who tries on a daily basis to belittle posters, while trying to imply your some kind of Encyclopedia on Boxing History.. Ray, get it into your pea-sized brain mate, your knowledge of boxing history, is no greater than most other posters on this forum. So the sooner you stop trying to imply your "Words are Carved in Stone" the better other posters will treat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          That is just local boysclub boxing... it is light years away from "Travelling the World with your bunch of World Champions"...

What is the Wimpy Halstead cuttings?... Halstead was pure garbage.
          You always make yourself look incredibly small when you can't aknowledge that someone has advanced an enterprise that you are a fan of. It makes you look like a real douche...I didn't call you a douche per se, just giving you some feedback. Now that Elroy is out, don't pick up that slack... Stick to things like scoring fights which you post intelligently on instead of starting stupid **** up. we don't need another troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            You always make yourself look incredibly small when you can't aknowledge that someone has advanced an enterprise that you are a fan of. It makes you look like a real douche...I didn't call you a douche per se, just giving you some feedback. Now that Elroy is out, don't pick up that slack... Stick to things like scoring fights which you post intelligently on instead of starting stupid **** up. we don't need another troll.
            Bill, Corso on a almost daily basis makes reference to myself in his posts. I am the kind of guy who fights "fire with fire" wether others agree or not is imaterial. As far as i am concerned Corso is a Walter Mitty character.

Comment

Bill, Corso on a almost daily basis makes reference to myself in his posts. I am the kind of guy who fights "fire with fire" wether others agree or not is imaterial. As far as i am concerned Corso is a Walter Mitty character.
              This clash started when Ray cited an opinion on a fight you disagreed with, you then accused him of "making it up as he always does", you can see the post yourself...so you disagreed with him and started the insults.

So in the future if everyone can agree to disagree then we have good debates, if not we have name calling and bs.

Comment

• Listen sonny and try to digest this;
                The references to my son who you refer to as........... "That is just local boys club boxing"......?

My son's J.O. time was spent from 1979 to 1983 the same time frame as Mike Tyson. They both were members of the Region 1 team that I was the head coach on. They both won multiple state, regional & national championships hardly "boys club stuff"! Thats why those particuliar articles were chosen.
                The Halstead articles were added to back up the contracts I had with Ali Productions that I had mentioned a few times here.
                Your reference to Halstead is when Whimpy decided to to add 45lbs and go the trial horse adventure which he did very well and successfully. A segment of boxing most fans haven't a clue about. Secondly when he was with me he fought equal competition just off the top 15 at light heavy and was easily a top ten at 168lbs. His choices were his not mine, I had NO contract with him or his management so to call him the names you just did would get your azz knocked out in person, by either of us! Your a punk and everyone on here knows it. Bill is trying to mold you into a productive member but your no different than elroid and juggy. You want to challenge authority then degrade them in the safety of your home.
                I hesitate to waste the effort on you I find you a liar and a immature fool.

Again I waste my time on a know it all who's never accomplished one thing.
                Ray

Comment

Yep, those agenda's are "Debating Boxing" nothing else. Unlike yourself, who tries on a daily basis to belittle posters, while trying to imply your some kind of Encyclopedia on Boxing History.. Ray, get it into your pea-sized brain mate, your knowledge of boxing history, is no greater than most other posters on this forum. So the sooner you stop trying to imply your "Words are Carved in Stone" the better other posters will treat you.
                  Sir, you are accusing someone of something you are absolutely guilty of.

Comment

• Yeah, trolls have a tendency to do that. They're in denial of them doing it, so they project by accusing the other person of exactly what they're doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X