Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor conte vs Memo & Ariza going at it on twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    LOL at Bob Arum starting the rumor that Ariza worked with Memo, and Gabe Montoya spreading the rumor as truth, damn Ariza exposed Arum and Gabe actually believed Arum.

Ariza is stupid, he enjoys having the stigma of people suspecting his guys are on the juice he even said its a compliment, I doubt he juiced Manny if he did he probably used some lame prohormone over the counter not some advance **** like Memo or Conte.

And wtf is all of a sudden Ariza defending Memo? Ariza is the guy who accused Memo of being a juicer for the 3rd fight with Marquez and even hinted that Memo was a cheater working with Usain Bolt, now his tune changed.

Victor is one of the best though, I love hearing him talk about steroids and **** its funny, lol Vic really exposed Alex though on that fake Twitter followers, I remember that too, Alex had over 100 thousand followers and than all of a sudden his followers diminished to 48 thousand.
    as i said before they are all full of ****, flip flopping and yes Manny was on something

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
      I bet these same losers will be waiting 30-40 years for some info about Manny doping to come out, only to realize it will never happen.

You clowns are worst than doomsday preppers.....smh
      why do you seem so sure that it will never happen? are you pac's left nut?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
        Why doesn't Ariza just answer the question of if he ever injected Manny with anything? It's a simple yes or no answer.
        why doesn't floyd say if he covered up three positive tests?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post

FMW JR name magically appears in a thread having nothing to do with him,

#Hater Alert

Comment

You're on the wrong thread. Floyd has nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is Memo & Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
              Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdCa$hCanelo

You're on the wrong thread. Floyd has nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is Memo & Ariza.
              yet, in the thread about floyd and three covered up tests, your. kind says Floyd doesn't have to answer to unfounded accusations.

so what's the difference? why does Ariz have to answer to unfounded accusations?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Just going by how so many other superstar athletes have been getting busted out a few years after retirement, I would think the trend would continue. Especially when you consider how many people feed from Pacquiao's table scraps. I fully expect the "tell all" books to be out like 2-3 years after he retires. It is so obvious he blood dopes.
                I heard rumors/proof that some Al Haymon fighters have done PEDs. You think we will be seeing a "tell all" book on that too? Just asking .....

Comment

yet, in the thread about floyd and three covered up tests, your. kind says Floyd doesn't have to answer to unfounded accusations.

so what's the difference? why does Ariz have to answer to unfounded accusations?

Memo....Ariza....that's the subject of discussion. Not Floyd.

Can you stay on topic?

Comment

Has ariza answered the question yet?

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                      Heredia having been caught out and Ariza not having been caught out is not ultimate proof, though.

Freddie Roach: 'HGH? You can hide it, nobody can find it. That's the world we live in today.'

my point? we should be keeping our minds open, rather than closing them because it suits us to do so.

if there was such concern over Heredia prior to Pacquiao getting starched, Pacquiao's people should've put some top-quality testing in place for that fight. Marquez was apparently willing.
                      and whats the point in that? lance armstrong passed every test and he was drugged up.

Comment

Working...
                      X