Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Pacquiao was ahead on the scorecards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So PAC ahead on scorecards by one point, and if he got up he wouldn't have been but why are so many awarding PAC the fight when we were at the halfway point and legs were already getting rubbed

But it's irrelevant cause he didn't get up for a couple minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      So PAC ahead on scorecards by one point, and if he got up he wouldn't have been but why are so many awarding PAC the fight when we were at the halfway point and legs were already getting rubbed
      Seems like they are turning into Vitali like fans using the scorecards are an excuse

Comment

Pac was ahead by a point going into round 6.

rd 1:
        Pac 10
        JMM 09

rd 2:
        Pac 10
        JMM 09

rd 3:
        Pac 08
        JMM 10

rd 4:
        Pac 09
        JMM 10

rd 5:
        Pac 10
        JMM 08

rd 6:
        Pac -
        JMM - Win by KO

Final:
        Pac: 47
        JMM: 46

Comment

the responses in this thread are ****ing hilarious lol

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            part of me wishes Manny had gotten up. meaning, that he'd just been dropped hard and gotten to his feet on the corner of Queer St., but with a minute to recover as best he could. the fight that would have ensued from round 7 on would have been berserk for however long it lasted.

i realize that may sound a little sadistic and selfish, being that it would have placed two men at risk of sustaining more damage - but what we would've been treated to in those ensuing rounds would have been incredible, i've no doubt.

the other part of me is glad Manny stayed down. for both fellows' sakes.
            :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

Pacquiao won the fourth fight! Didn't you see their faces, Marquez was breeding more and his face was more damaged..

Comment

I thought it was clear as day.

Marquez gave up defensive boxing, and went head hunting to land that counter. Landing the counter was top priority, if you follow the leaked sparring footage.

Comment

Originally posted by tlaloc View Post
                  Pacquiao won the fourth fight! Didn't you see their faces, Marquez was breeding more and his face was more damaged..
                  Manny gave up on getting hookers pregnant.

Comment

ring activity, punch connect, power punches thrown etc. are reasons why pacquiao was ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                      ring activity, punch connect, power punches thrown etc. are reasons why pacquiao was ahead
                      rigth on his ass face down very a head wahah

Comment

Working...
                      X