Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Garcia Defence Force, The names, The people, The shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Garcia fan and I was rooting for him last night. I do however agree that he shouldn't have been fighting the 77th ranked lightweight. That was terrible but he got the job done and now hopefully on to Peterson. 2 of Khans father's fighting it out to see who the real biological father.

Comment

Lol their usual response... something that has to do with Matthysse cause they seriously have 0 argument.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lol their usual response... something that has to do with Matthysse cause they seriously have 0 argument.
        It's no coincidence that all the lucastards hate Danny. Gonna be hilarious when Lucas struggles with that unknown Mexican guy and you guys say FOTY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          HanzGruber
          Phenom
          ELHURACAN58
          LarryXXX
          IronDanHamza (pretends not to do it but is a qunt anyway, so we will add him)
          Fetta (this guy has been on 24/7 damage control)
          Inkanyamba (this guy is what we call a thunder ****)
          PETUFF (alt of larry)
          MrWestGrand
          Bigg Rigg
          MC Hammer
          peplz
          TLC8
          boxing maniac
          pascalb
          Rome-By-Ko (nut hugs bradley too.....had him beating pac in the first fight ffs)
          Doctor_Tenma
          Ray*
          Ric-Dic
          Mr Philadel
          HanzBooger
          drlenou
          Bigg Rigg
          -__________________________________________________ _

a simple search in the search option showed this....I am sure there are more....add them if you wish
          Bull**** on Irondan. And he's a better poster than you are, chap. The rest of the list seems accurate however.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Bull**** on Irondan. And he's a better poster than you are, chap. The rest of the list seems accurate however.
            Sorry but he was worst of the worst, search showed it all, he was defending the fight but was trying to do it in a sly way

search bar does not lie my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              It's still shocking how all the hate stems from,

I wouldn't mind a rematch now so the crying continues
              No one liked Garcia well before this fight was signed. You and that guber ****** can't get Matthysse out your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                No one liked Garcia well before this fight was signed. You and that guber ****** can't get Matthysse out your mouth.
                They just so happened to express their dislike even more after he dismantled Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Sorry but he was worst of the worst, search showed it all, he was defending the fight but was trying to do it in a sly way

search bar does not lie my friend
                  If he really defended this fight I'd be shocked. He's typically a very good poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    No one liked him cause you all thought he was ducking Lucas. This site had a hard on for Lucas so yea it all stems from the Lucas fight

Comment

Why does everybody assume the Danny hate originally comes from him beating Lucas?

Comment

Working...
                      X