No announcement yet.

Hearn deleted tweet re Fury/Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn deleted tweet re Fury/Chisora

Hearn posted & quickly deleted this last night, anyone think there was anything suspicious about the injury? Rumours of poor ticket sales etc.

"Rumours" - Listen, that's coming from fans who don't know anything that's happening behind the scenes.

Injuries happen ffs. Don't think Chisora would ever fake an injury.

Comment

i don't trust david haye and his british clones.

they're ducking out of fights in his image.

just let this young ***** scrap with a local traveler.

Comment

If it gets rescheduled for soonish I don't think it's a big deal really. I trust Chisora, he's a warrior, I don't trust his promoter though.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          If it gets rescheduled for soonish I don't think it's a big deal really. I trust Chisora, he's a warrior, I don't trust his promoter though.
          I think they are talking about a September date from what I hear.

Comment

Yeah late September....

They'd be aswell as getting Fury a fight but oh not that fat cat greedy dog Warren wont allow that will he.

Comment

Hearn posted & quickly deleted this last night, anyone think there was anything suspicious about the injury? Rumours of poor ticket sales etc.

how does faking an injury and stopping the fight help ticket sales? Warren and co have already invested thousands into promoting the show, TV build up, press conferences etc.

And, in case you haven't heard, the show is still going ahead, just without Fury/Chisora, if Warren didn't want the show to go ahead, why would he let it carry on without it's two biggest stars?

Seriously, wise up people

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I think they are talking about a September date from what I hear.
                That would be the sensible option. The talk of getting Haye to step in is ridiculous at this short notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Yeah late September....

They'd be aswell as getting Fury a fight but oh not that fat cat greedy dog Warren wont allow that will he.
                  Wasn't Fury supposed to have another fight after Abell but Warren refused to allow it incase there was an upset? Joker.

Comment

Wasn't Fury supposed to have another fight after Abell but Warren refused to allow it incase there was an upset? Joker.
                    No doubt, its just annoying for the fans to see such an entertaining guy like that be held back due to someone else fault not his.

Fury really should demand a fight be made for him, sure an upset can happen but this was meant to be an exciting fight card you were to put on now it just looks very, very average...
                    Very disappointed in Warren for not having any decency for the fans of the sport or the people who paid to go and see that event.

Comment

Working...
                    X