No announcement yet.

Tyler, The Creator new album Wolf....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler, The Creator new album Wolf....

Any odd future/Tyler fans??? His new album Wolf is pretty dope, and if you get it, play it in the car. It goes pretty damn hard in the car.

Album highlights

I thought Kendrick's was better

Comment

Hiphop is dead a bunch of garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Hiphop is dead a bunch of garbage.
        /thread........

Comment

So you like this POS, but hate on Ross?

Damn, this is some twilight schit you produce

Comment

Tyler The Creator makes some crazy music videos and hes entertaining

Comment

i like some of his song on youtube

Comment

Tyler The Creator is one of the better rappers out right now. Kendrick Lamar is garbage.

Tyler is a weird rapper, from his lyrics to his beats, reminds me a lot of MF Doom. MF Doom is an ATG rapper.

All of these other new rappers suck.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Tyler The Creator is one of the better rappers out right now. Kendrick Lamar is garbage.

Tyler is a weird rapper, from his lyrics to his beats, reminds me a lot of MF Doom. MF Doom is an ATG rapper.

All of these other new rappers suck.
                  Tyler the Creator is garbage. Kendrick Lamar is a beast. Music is way to subjective to go back and forth about, but I'm pretty sure most people would agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Tyler the Creator is garbage. Kendrick Lamar is a beast. Music is way to subjective to go back and forth about, but I'm pretty sure most people would agree with me.
                    Most people? More like most sheeps. Sure. Sounds like a b-tch singing and sh-t. I guess that's what people like now, rappers that sing. That girlie sh-t.

Comment

Working...
                    X