No announcement yet.

Tour de France is near, time to accuse Lance Armstrong again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour de France is near, time to accuse Lance Armstrong again

This shyt is not even funny anymore, every year they accuse this guy with the same dopers, Now USADA is filing charges because they have people who said that they saw doping, yet they've tested him for years and nothing with over 500 test and they come out with this Bullshyt.

I'm starting to think that they're just accusing this guy to keep the sport relevant in the U.S.

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    This shyt is not even funny anymore, every year they accuse this guy with the same dopers, Now USADA is filing charges because they have people who said that they saw doping, yet they've tested him for years and nothing with over 500 test and they come out with this Bullshyt.

I'm starting to think that they're just accusing this guy to keep the sport relevant in the U.S.
    The man passed every test and brought great honor to the USA. Federal Prosecutors dropped their case because they didn't have enough evidence. I think its sad that a USADA is going after him now based on the accusations of known cheats and liars. The USA, should protect their own.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
      The man passed every test and brought great honor to the USA. Federal Prosecutors dropped their case because they didn't have enough evidence. I think its sad that a USADA is going after him now based on the accusations of known cheats and liars. The USA, should protect their own.
      I honestly believe now that it's a publicity stunt to keep that sport alive. It seems like every year around this time, someone is accusing him, that shyt is getting old.

It's unbelievable really.

Comment

How about Andy Schlek win the fucking event and stop bottling it in the last 3 runs.

I'm getting tired of cheering him on for him to crash and burn on the final climb.

edit: nevermind. just saw that he is out with an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          How about Andy Schlek win the fucking event and stop bottling it in the last 3 runs.

I'm getting tired of cheering him on for him to crash and burn on the final climb.

edit: nevermind. just saw that he is out with an injury.
          I really enjoy watching the brothers, didn't know he was hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I honestly believe now that it's a publicity stunt to keep that sport alive. It seems like every year around this time, someone is accusing him, that shyt is getting old.

It's unbelievable really.
            Shut up and stop protecting US cheats

Comment

I dunno what is worse the cheater himself or the disgusting people that defend him.

They're all scum to me. Lowest of the lowest.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X