Diaconu
    Hopkins

Ward:

Kessler
    Froch
    Green
    Abraham
    Bika

There resume's are actually pretty close, imo. Dawson's victory over an undefeated Adamek was huge. I think it was just as big as Ward's victory over Kessler.

Let's hear it fellas, I think it's close. I'm slightly leaning on Dawson having the better resume.

id say its even.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Dawson:

Tarver x2
      Johnson x2
      Adamek
      Diaconu
      Hopkins

Ward:

Kessler
      Froch
      Green
      Abraham
      Bika

There resume's are actually pretty close, imo. Dawson's victory over an undefeated Adamek was huge. I think it was just as big as Ward's victory over Kessler.

Let's hear it fellas, I think it's close. I'm slightly leaning on Dawson having the better resume.

Dawson by far,that Hopkins win alone *****s on all of Wards opponent combined.

Comment

its definitely pretty even.

I don't really put too much stock in the two wins over tarver and johnson for chad. i think those fighters were way past it and the name was all that was left.

as for ward i think his win over AA is not looking as good as it once did. It was always apparent that AA style would not work against better fighters. the peek-a-boo style (see j. clottey, w. wright) is successful against some but its always a matter of time before they get found out.

if i had to lean towards one or the other i'd say ward deserve the nod but you could argue it either way.

Comment

The Adamek win is a great one for Dawson aswell as the Hopkins. But Kessler, Froch, Abraham and Green is a solid resume.

You have to give it to Dawson though. Adamek is a GREAT win.

Comment

Pretty even, but i'd lean in dawsons favor

Comment

dawson imo

Comment

I think its Dawson.......

Comment

Looks like Dawson it is.

I think Ward's top wins are Froch, Abraham and Kessler.

I think Dawson just has more density on his resume.

Comment

Dawson has better wins, Bhop avoided Chad for years, Chad has schooled everyone except Pascal (he had a bad fight). Ward has looked good so far,but he has always fought at home, so we'll see what he is made of over the next couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                    X