No announcement yet.

Hendo: I've got the impression that Jones isn't 'genuin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I don't see Struve fighting at 205lbs. It's easy to be the big fish in a small pond.....

^^^that

Comment

No but I don't like Hendo's chances. Dan is one of my favorite fighters of all time and one of the most decorated fighters of all time. All that being said he's much smaller than Rashad and Jones toward over him. I said it 2 days ago, I see Jones getting the takedown early and subbing him. You know damn well that Hendo's only shot is to blast Jones early or its over....

Jones: Cuts from 230lbs
      Height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
      Weight 205 lb (93.0 kg; 14.6 st)
      Reach 84.5 in (215 cm)

Hendo: Doesn't cut any weight.
      Height 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
      Weight 203 lb (92.1 kg; 14.5 st)
      Reach 71 in (180 cm)
      Weren't you just saying that you thought Hendo should fight JDS?

Comment

Care to give examples or sources? Or you just like making **** up on the fly?
        I don't see Struve fighting at 205lbs. It's easy to be the big fish in a small pond.....
        The follow up smash on bisping?

Also jones cuts from around 220..

Besides rampage goes up to 230-240.. I don't like jones but it's stupid to hate on him due to size.. It's like hating on Roy jones for being amazingly fast in his prime or nick Diaz for having crazy cardio

Its clearly not all about size otherwise values would still be he champ and dominating.. Fedor and frankir Edgar would never have won gold either etc.. It's far to easy to blame size it's a really lame excuse tbh..

Saying that hendo has no chance.. Shogun took him down easy.. Mw shields controlled him for five rounds.. Jones will take him down elbow the **** out of him and sub him within the first few..

Comment

Last line of the article there guy. Jones gets to beat up a 41 year old MW in his next fight. Hooray? Maybe Overeem should fight GSP next.....
          If Overeem can make the weight why not. If Dan can go down to LW why not fight there. Its the weight not the height.

Comment

People complaining about nothing again just because it's Jones. Jeez..

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Weren't you just saying that you thought Hendo should fight JDS?
              Styles make fights, JDS will stand and trade with Hendo....

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                The follow up smash on bisping?

Also jones cuts from around 220..

Besides rampage goes up to 230-240.. I don't like jones but it's stupid to hate on him due to size.. It's like hating on Roy jones for being amazingly fast in his prime or nick Diaz for having crazy cardio

Its clearly not all about size otherwise values would still be he champ and dominating.. Fedor and frankir Edgar would never have won gold either etc.. It's far to easy to blame size it's a really lame excuse tbh..

Saying that hendo has no chance.. Shogun took him down easy.. Mw shields controlled him for five rounds.. Jones will take him down elbow the **** out of him and sub him within the first few..
                Before the last UFC Jones was asked what he's walking around at and he said around 230. The follow up shot on Bisping was well deserved. Are you agreeing with me in the last sentence or what's going on? I said exactly that, Jones will take Hendo down and sub him early....

Comment

It's true. I don't see why people get bent out of shape because their guy isn't 100% genuine.

It's obvious the guy isn't genuine. You have to be one poor judge of character to not realize this. The difference between Rashad, or Hendo and Jones is. They don't put on a facade to appear more humble than they are.

Rashad is a jackass. It's who he is but people who dislike him rather cheer for him than Jones. Why? He isn't putting on a facade. He's an ass and he doesn't try to be any different. Hendo puts on no facade either. He's just a man's man.

So you really have to be a poor judgement of character to not see that Jones is putting on a facade for the cameras. Doesn't make him a bad guy personally but he's putting on a facade for the cameras.

Comment

I personally don't have anything against Jones fighting at LHW if he could make the weight(even though I think he belongs at HW). As long as he just fights Hendo and then Gustaffsson and moves up to HW. I really don't want to see Jones stay at LHW for the next 3-5 years. It'll kill the LHW division.

Comment

You know a fighter is great when people are reduced to attacking the guys personality and questioning him being "genuine".

- The Gentleman

Comment

Working...
                      X