No announcement yet.

Toughest beards of all-time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holtol View Post
    Chuvalo never knocked off his feet in 93 fights. Fought durring the best era of Heavyweights, and still speaks very articulately.
    That cuz he's from Canada! But seriously i'll let you in on something that maybe you didn't know but George used to always chew a whole bunch of that hard bazooka joe gum,to strengthen his jaw. It's a fact! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post

Thats the only time he was hurt in his entire career that I can recall

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        Vernon Forrest would disagree.

May he rest in peace.
        That does not diminsh the fact that he has a great beard. 1 time he was hurt.

Comment

Chavez
          De La Hoya
          Pacquiao
          Mayweather
          JMM

Comment

BHOP too ;; ;

Comment

ray leonard

Comment

Shane mosley definitly has a monster chin

He has faced the hardest hitters of anyone and has almost never been hurt or KD

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
                  That cuz he's from Canada! But seriously i'll let you in on something that maybe you didn't know but George used to always chew a whole bunch of that hard bazooka joe gum,to strengthen his jaw. It's a fact! :P
                  Yeah its in the video at the start of the thread. I posted the iformation on how he would train his punch resistance in the training section months ago. They all thought it was a pretty weird idea. Chuvalo would also stand on his head against a wall for about a half hour and work his neck back and forth side to side for a half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Shane mosley definitly has a monster chin

He has faced the hardest hitters of anyone and has almost never been hurt or KD
                    Thank you sir, though Forrest knocked him down in their first fight

Comment

Ali had a super durable chin. No one hit or hits harder then foreman.

Comment

Working...
                      X